7.

woo new chapter pog?

enjoy!

tw: deadnaming, unaccepting parent, misgendering, swearing, unsafe binding, gender dysphoria, vague descriptions of afab chest, vague description of injury, using bandages to bind ( please tell me if any are wrong or if i missed any, stay safe <3 )

Ranboo pushed open the front door and his mom immediately rushed toward him.

"Where were you, young lady?!" she practically screamed in his face.

"Like I said when I left, I was out," he replied, flatly, staring down at his short mother.

"Don't give me that sort of sass. Where were you?"

"I went into the city."

"Why would you go into the city?"

"Because I needed things for going to the UK tomorrow."

"What sort of things?"

"It was literally fucking soap." Frustration was bubbling up inside of his chest, threatening to explode any minute.

"Don't use that language with me, young lady."

"I'M NOT A 'YOUNG LADY'! WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INTO THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS?" Ranboo screamed, storming past his mother.

"You are a girl, you were born a girl. No amount of brainwashing from those 'friends' of yours can change that."

"Well if I'm a girl, then you're not my mother."

"You're sick." Ranboo paused.

"I'm what?"

"You're not well, Nessa. You need a doctor."

"I'm perfectly healthy, thanks."

"But you're not, sweetie." She went to grab Ranboo's wrist but he pulled it from her grip. "You- people have these feelings when in reality they're very very sick. I don't think it's safe for you to go to the UK-"

"I think the best place for me to be right now is the UK. Be away from your transphobic bullshit."

"No, no, honey."

"I'm going to the UK tomorrow, I don't care. I am meeting my best friends." He began walking toward the door but his mother's voice stopped him.

"Do they know what you are? How disgusting you are? How sick you are?" At this point Ranboo was shaking with anger.

"Yes. They do. And they accept me. Better than my own mother could do." With that Ranboo opened the door and walked upstairs to his room, slamming the door behind him. He wanted to punch something. Not wanting to break his hand, he settled with throwing down his bag and calling Tubbo again.

"Hey, Ranboo! Why was your mom pissed?" Ranboo sighed.

"Oh, it was nothing. She just got mad at me for going into the city to get shampoo and stuff for tomorrow."

"Huh, that sucks dude. At least you'll be gone soon. Less than 24 hours!" Ranboo smiled.

"Yeah...less than 24 hours."

Ranboo and Tubbo talked for a long time, Ranboo lying on his bed, staring at his ceiling. He began playing with the remote for his LED strips, making his room different colors. Eventually he settled on a purple, it made him feel calm. Safe. Ranboo checked the time on his phone and saw that it was 6:45pm.

"Aight, Tubbo. I reckon I should go have sustenance then finish packing most of my stuff."

"Ok, tall man. Take care of yourself."