"Can we just go and buy snacks?"

"Okay."

We walked to the nearby canteen and she never let go. What situation is this?

If this goes on, I don't know. Yujin, you're too nice and I'm too vulnerable.

Damn it.

************

"So many people!" Yuri exclaimed.

I just laughed at her looking so excited. The welcome ceremony gathers all the student journs for a few motivational speeches (that rarely anyone listens to) and then just mingling with journs from other schools after and a dinner buffet.

"Have you never seen people before?" Junho interfered and rolled his eyes.

"Was I talking to you?" Yuri retorted.

"Oh, were you talking to yourself? You do know that's even weirder, right?" Junho replied with a weird look towards Yuri.

"Fight back, Yul!" I hyped her up while tapping her back.

I might just stop them if it almost leads to a serious fight but that rarely happens when they argue.

"I won't because I always choose to be the bigger person." Yuri said, calming herself down.

"Just admit you don't have anything to say." Junho provoked her and stuck his tongue out.

I looked at Yuri and her face looks like she had enough. Of course, Yuri is bound to snap.

The place looked so lively so I decided to just ignore those two. They can sort that out themselves, they're big enough now.

"Princess!"

"Rei!"

Rei was running towards me looking all smiley. So adorable. She immediately hugged me when she got close.

"I finally found you! I was gonna go to you earlier but I got busy." Rei said, excited.

"Did you miss me that much?" I said, half-joking.

"Hmp. Of course!" She said and looked around, "Where's Yuri and Junho?"

"They were here just a moment ago. Should we find them?" I told her.

"It's fine. They'll show up in a bit. I've seen enough of Junho anyway." She laughed.

We kept talking about random stuff until the ceremony was over. Yuri and Junho also came back so it was a lot more chaotic.

After the ceremony, we were instructed to head back to the quarters. Rei insisted she was gonna walk us back.

Shouldn't it be us walking her back though?

"You should head back to your quarters!" Junho told her. "Won, you're babying her too much. She's being clingy now." He scolded me.

"I'll walk her back to their quarters. You guys go ahead." I told them.

"She's your age, Won. She can do it herself." Junho rolled his eyes.

I mean he's right but I kind of want to walk Rei, too. She looks so soft, I can't leave her alone.

"Do you like Wonyoung or what? You plan on stealing my princess?" Rei said as she clung to my arms.

"Whatever. Do what you want." Junho gave up.

"Come back immediately, Wony. Someone's been jelly this entire time." Yuri said and laughed.

I scoffed at her and then left.