𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 :

Third Person's POV :

Long black hair with blue green tips, flow with the breeze of the morning wind. A black cap in their head and an eyeglasses that hides their electric bluebell coloured eyes. Wearing the uniform of Ryō High University for males.

A dark blue almost black blazer, underneath a white polo shirt with a stripe neck tie and a pair of pants that same color as the blazer.

Still making their way in the school ground the said person stop on their track. And fish out a circular object out of their school bag and held it out as if waiting for it to move.

Seeing the movements made some of the bystanders to look and to know what will happen while whispering with their companions. Intrigued to what will happen next.

When all of a sudden the circular object morphed into a drone with blue linings around it.

"Woah! That's so cool!"

"Must be an invention!"

"I'll definitely try to do some of my own."

"What a brilliant idea!"

Murmured of every person who saw the scene unfold. Meanwhile the inventor just watching the camera attached to their drone to see the whole school in birds eye view while manuevering their way in their electric scooter.

°°°°

Kaiden's POV :

Finally arriving in front of the auditorium, I fold my scooter into a bag and sling it's strap on my shoulder before going inside.

'This is the Beginning of my journey papa. Wish me luck.' Is all i could said to myself while wondering in my way inside.

Turning to look left and right to check if I'm going the right way, not wanting to get lost in this big building.

After making it inside, there i saw for what i think is some of the scholars too like me at the side of the auditorium, chattering among themselves or just simply standing there.

Looking around the place, there I spot in the middle is some tables for what i conclude is going to be our station to do our invention.

This place is so advance... almost as advance as my lab at home. Some holographic computer that is placed in each tables. A hygienic manual robot? I see... I should invent a new one so Gin have some company whenever I'm out.

I thought as a lightbulb suddenly light up above my head as i eyed the hygienic manual robot here that's sweeping the floor.

I took my tablet out of my messenger bag with it's pen. Starting to do a sketch while looking at the sweeping robot. Just pausing what i was doing as i heard some students up at the stands.

There's some students too coming in looking for a nice sit, maybe to watch clearly the upcoming program.

'Too crowded.... But that's the less of my worries fo-' My thoughts suddenly got interrupted by a voice calling my name.

"Kai!"

Searching where it came from, there stood among the other scholars is Austine waving his hand like some hysterical. How embarrassing....

Should i pretend that i don't know him? No i might hurt his pure heart too much....

Making my way to him, he finally stop waving and greet me.

"Hey Kai! Good morning! Are you nervous? Because I am." He said animatedly while trembling at his spot with me watching him there with a dotted eyes unblinking.

"Morning and no I'm not." I simply said. Standing beside him while waiting when will the program will start.

"Really? You must have it on the bag!" He said looking at me.

"Not really." I said thinking back of the scattered blue prints at my study room, still uncleaned.

'I hope Gin clean the mess i left behind...'

"Eh? But to be honest I didn't expect I'll make it here." He said looking at the distance.

What should I say on that? Im not really good at comforting someone.

"You'll be fine." I said not looking at him while giving him a pat on his back awkwardly.

"Thanks Kai." He said smiling again.

I just hum knowingly, observing the others that huddle in their own. As i could see, some of them are from a wealthy family while the others are simply a scholars. I wouldn't call myself as simply as i thought about the things i already have making me sweat dropped.

I could tell that some of the scholars have something behind their backs. I just don't get the idea of some others that have to get a flashy things around them, like this bratty girl here at the side. I should avoid the likes of her.

I just sigh at the sight, making my companion to look at me. With me dismissing it like it was nothing at all.

From here i just saw at the center front of the auditorium, is a hologram of the Top 20 names of scholars, from the bottom to top. There i saw my name from the very top written beside the number one.

① ᴋᴀɪᴅᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇx ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
② ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ᴊᴀsᴇ
③ ʀᴀʟғ ᴏsᴄᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʙᴇʀᴛ
④ ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴᴇ ʀᴀʏ sᴏʟʟᴀᴄᴇ
⑤ ᴜɴɪᴄᴇ ʟɪʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ
⑥ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏʟᴛᴇʀ
⑦ ʟᴇɴᴀʀᴅ ʙᴇɴᴊᴀᴍɪɴ
⑧ ᴄᴇᴅʀɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴ
⑨ sᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴɢ
①⓪ ʟᴀʀᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ
...
...

For almost 100 examiners who take the exam only 20% of us got chosen.

'I think i just got lucky......' I thought as i look at my name blankly while this person beside me almost glow while pointing at his name from down here.

"Kai! Look! That's my name at the fourth place!" He said giddily while hitting my arms like there's no tomorrow.

All i did is just nod at him like some bystander ready to leave any moment. As i let him hit me, not noticing the people throwing me concerning looks from the stand and from the other contestant scholars.

I just blankly look at him once his done from hitting my arm with him still smiling like he did nothing wrong. As i just look at my arm with a dejected look.

'I know your alright my dear arm...'