𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 :

Third Person's POV :

After telling the professor what my name is, he silently just nod before giving me a small smile as a respond. Before asking to collect my answer sheet that I immediately hand to him.

When suddenly there something click on me. Remembering what he referred me as.

Wait did he just....
.
.
.
.
.
.
..........call me ijo?

.....Huh......

With a blank face on while staring into nothingness. Makes me suddenly question myself for how many times I've encountered this similar situation.

A girl that looks like a guy, I don't really mind for what other people see me at. I find it more easy actually, with the people suddenly handing me some foods because they want to take some pictures with me. Some teens saying i look good even though I'm wearing a mask. Well, that's kinda weird....

While speaking in my mind, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. Making me back to reality while looking at the culprit and there I saw a guy that had his left arm outstretch towards me. With me just looking at him, unblinking waiting for what he wants with me.

"Um.... H-hi! I'm Austine by the way. Austine Ray Sollace." He said with a smile while composing himself.

I just nod to show my acknowledgement to his presence. Not really knowing what to do with the situation I'm currently at.

"Oh... Your not a talkative type of person .....but that's fine. Ah.. um... And I just notice earlier that you've finish the exam first! That was cool! If I may ask, did you find it easy?" He said excitedly while leaning closely to not disturb the other examiners. With me just giving a curt nod at his way to answer his curiosity.

"Woah! You must be really smart! No scratch that! You must be a genius Kaiden!" He brightly exclaimed at me. Oh... Blinking several times from the sudden address of my name I just stare at him after.

How did he know my name? Did i introduce myself already? Oh yeah with the professor earlier. He must heard of it from there.

"I just heard it earlier--". Just what i have thought. Making me blankly stare absentmindedly at the side.

He then just got interrupted by an announcement so we listen to them, announcing that the next exam will commence in just a minute or so.

"Well, I hope we passed and be a scholar together! Let's be friends Kaiden and also good luck to us." He said with smile on his lips while looking at me.

"Kai."

"Huh?"

"Call me Kai."

I blankly said at him, just staring at him with a straight face.

But as he heard that his smile grow even bigger if that was even possible though, I don't know... Despite of my nonchalant attitude towards him.

"Sure thing Kai!"

I just nod at him.

"Then please call me Austine!" He said brightly making me shield my eyes to not get blinded by him. What a chirpy person he is...

I just nod again and turn my attention back in front.

......Friends?

Sure, I don't really mind at all and he seems fine. So, for now I'll consider his offer.

Shun wouldn't mind if I got another friend right?

Of course he won't..... I guess?

.....Right?

Time have passed by and the exam continued, just like with our first exams. All I did is examine the questionnaires first before waiting at the signal to begin, staring at the questioners as it's finally in front of me like it was nothing at all. Just doing my answering without breaking a sweat.

The only noise that could be heard around the north hall is the scribbling of pencils in everyone's paper. Being always the first one to finish the exam gives me the opportunity to look around even more and saw that everyone is giving their very best to pass the exam, they amused me with their motivation. As I could answer it fastly with the help of my father's teaching before.

Looking in the air absentmindedly makes me wonder, what could I get once I finally get out of here. Sunny and a little bit windy day is a perfect timing for a two box of sandwich and a one pack of orange juice box. (Sigh).... that makes me hungry even more.

Wait... I think I still have two wrapped sandwich in my shoulder bag. But I might disturb the others with my munching.... Oh well my well-being is in the line so who cares. Stomachs call.

What time is it anyway?

Time check:

09:26 AM

I still have time and there's nothing to do, they wouldn't mind if i take a bite right? They're too busy anyway.

Looking around first before shrugging as I take one of my wrapped sandwich from my bag under my table. I start unwrapping it quietly and carefully as began to eat quietly if i can called that quiet. They didn't seems to notice at all.

While I'm enjoying munching on my food, I heard a snickering from my right side of my sit and when i look at my right there i saw Sollace snickering while looking at me but the one that really got my attention is his exam paper that is already done, not bad for being second to finish after me.

"How cute Kai. Eating while the other examiners are taking an exam." He playfully said.

"And quiet frankly, your making me hungry just by hearing you munched over there right by my side." His hungry too?

And because of what he said I absent-mindedly took my other wrapped sandwich and hand it to him.

"Huh..??." Why am i giving him my treat again??

"Oh....umm.... For me?"

I just nod while handing him the sandwich who was looking at me with wide eyes but then he suddenly smile.

"Thanks Kai."

'My poor sandwich... Oh well I'll just buy a new one after this exam ends.'

I secretly frown at myself, as i continue to munch on my own sandwich. Taking out a bottle of pineapple juice that i prefer in case i don't have a orange juice box at the moment.