𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 :

Third Person POV :

-8 Years Later...

• Monday, 7:30 AM

A day that everyone is in a rush, works that every persons destination. A busy roads that full of honking cars, chattering noise in every person with there phones and their rushing foot steps that walks by but behind that all sound there is still someone who is quietly and peacefully walking by without a care with their surroundings.

Munching on their sandwich in hand, they walk their way where the school are located that will be holding a special exam for every scholar each year.

RYŌ HIGH UNIVERSITY

A prestigious private school that owned by a wealthy family for generation, The Horraice Family.

This school is not just any other ordinary private school, they choose every student that suitable for their own standard.

For every students that will be taking the special exam, they will be answering a five major subjects in five different department they have chosen and that will be going to be taught by their upcoming professors for those who passed the special exam.

Each year there will be less than (20%) twenty percent of students who can pass and be a scholar but every students who came from a wealthy family will be immediately accepted as they wish but they also needed to take an exam that will show how far their IQ capacity could handle. Where the school will be looking to where they could put the said students.

Each scholars who passed the special exam will going to be sponsored by a wealthy person or family. The sponsors will be the one whose going to choose who they want to sponsored with and how many scholar they want, paying for their financial problems, tuition fee and any other supply they needed in their studies along with their monthly allowance.

This special exam have different course or department which is; Technical Engineering Department, Architectural Department, Dance and Vocal Department, Fashion and Beauty Department, and Culinary Arts  Department.

This five department will held each exam in different halls. The first, is Culinary Arts that will be going to be in the east wing hall building in front of the culinary arts building department. The second, is the Fashion and Beauty that just next to the culinary arts building. The exam will be held in its own fashion and beauty's hall department.

While the third, is the Dance and Vocal that will be held in the opposite side of the culinary arts and that will be in the west wing hall, where the dance and vocal building department will held the exam in it's own hall.

The fourth, is the Architectural which is just beside the dance and vocal building department. Just like the other three department, the exam will be happening in its own hall.

And the fifth and the last department, the Technical Engineering which is located at the north wing of Ryō High property land. The center building that completes all departments of Ryō High University, just like the previous department the exam will be held in its own hall but this hall will be different from the others, it's in the open. Its in front, where the entirety of the university can be seen.

Each hall held the departments name. Culinary Arts with the theme of food and talents in different cooking style. Fashion and Beauty with the theme of dressmaking and outer beauty maker. Dance and Vocal with the theme of performing arts and musicals. Architectural with the theme of environmental construction design and interior models. And Technical Engineering with the theme of mechanism and programming code systems.

This departments that symbolise as a pillar is the wholesome that makes  the entire Ryō High University complete up until now.

With each step, chattering could be heard everywhere. Examiner's that is looking for their exam location and some that just saw some acquittance they know greeting each other.