Priya- Kuch flop nahi hotha....If you were ever so dependent on someone you wouldn't be what you are today..Aap , Adi , Kunal , Vik sambhal Lethe and I am pretty much sure about it...

Ram smiled and said.

Ram - Phir bhi..we probably wouldn't be able to pull this off like you....

Priya- No matter How silly and irresponsible you are , when you are in your businessman ,The Ram Kapoor shoes...i have seen how aware , how spontaneous , how spot on you are..So i am sure you guys would manage....

Ram - Aapne mujhe silly , irresponsible kahan?

Priya - Seriously Mr Kapoor...did you just hear that thing?

Ram- I heard everything but i Also heard you taunting me.......

Priya- I just said you are a smart businessman...

Ram- But you also said silly and irresponsible...

Priya- fine....I said that...So what?

Ram- hawww... Madam what do you mean by so what?

Priya- Maine Jo kahan sach hi Kahan na...

Ram- Waah... pehle aap mujhe...

That was when Ram's phone Rang and he lifted it. After being on call for a few seconds he cut the call and before Priya could say anything , he said and hurried off

Ram - timeout..Yeh fight baad main continue karenge..i have am important work now...baad main we'll continue and I'll win...yaad rakhiye.

Saying so he Ran and Priya kept looking at him in disbelief.

Before she could think anything further she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned back and was pleasantly surprised.

Priya- Virendra Uncle aap...

She had an instant smile seeing him and hugged him.

Virendra - How are you beta?

Priya - I am good uncle aap...Kuch 5 din se aapse teek se baath hi nahi ho paayi...

Virendra - Ab kar sakte hain...

Priya - Sure...par aapko abhi koyi kaam nahi haina?

Virendra- Nahi..Main bas Golf game se ghar jaa raha tha toh socha ek baar office aaun..yeh branch aake kuch mahine hogaye mujhe...

Priya- That's great...

Virendra- Ram ne abhi abhi msg kiya ki usse ab kuch kaam hain...So we can go to his cabin..

Priya - As you say uncle...

Virendra and Priya went to Ram's cabin only to find it all messed up.

Priya - God..Phir se..

Virendra - Kya haal hain cabin ka..

Chocolates wrappers were thrown on the sofa , Coffee mug was left on the table , all papers were spread over the desk and some on the floor.

Priya dialled to and Tarun came in.

Priya - Tarun yeh sab please clean karo...

Tarun - Yes ma'am...

Once the cabin was neat ,both Priya and Virendra settled on the chairs.

Priya - Uncle you won't believe just a 20 mins back i guess Adi ordered Tarun to clean the cabin and he cleaned...

Virendra- Phir ab aise...

Priya - Mr Kapoor must have come here..I am sorry to say but He is so clumsy and that's why i don't come to his cabin....