--

"Hi August." A female fan cheesed.

"Wazzam mama?" I grinned.

"Can you sign my shirt that I got made?" She smiled.

"Of course, what's ya name?"

"Micaela."

I leaned over tha' table and signed tha' back of her white t-shirt and smiled.

"There ya go."

"Thanks, can I get a picture with you too? I saw some of your fan pics and they're pretty dope."

"Aight, bring it in."

She came around tha' table and I draped my arm around her as she took the picture.

"Can I get one more?" She smiled. I nodded.

"Aight."

She handed her camera ta' a fan behind her and bent over in front of me. Both of my hands rested on top of her ass like I was finna buss it from tha' back.

"Bye August." She waved.

"Peace ma. Who next?" I grinned.

I took pictures wit' fans, signed autographs for a couple more hours til Mo shut it down.

"I wanna thank everyone for coming. Catch August tonight at Savannah State University for his concert. I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon." She smiled.

Terrance and Bruce escorted everyone out of the area as I proceeded ta' follow Mo ta' tha' car.

"Your photoshoot was canceled and rescheduled for early tomorrow morning. Luckily you have some time to rest until your performance tonight at SSU."

"Aight." I nodded.

Bruce helped her in and I got in tha' back wit' Terrance coming in afta' me. Before I knew it we was headin' back ta' tha' hotel.

"A nigga real proud of you bruh. You left tha' hood and actually made sumn of yaself." T said.

"I 'preciate bruh. I see you doing it big too." I smirked.

The rest of the car ride was silent and I damn sure ain't mind. A nigga was tryna catch up some Z's since this meet and greet took up all my energy and shit.

I wouldn't trade my career fa' anything in the world. It's keepin' my fiancé and the twins fed and it's something I'd always wanted ta' do.

As I dozed off, the car came ta' a complete stop. Bruce opened my side and I got out slippin' him a twenty. We all entered the hotel going our separate ways.

I swiped my keycard ta' see some bitch sitting on my bed and smiling."

"Hi baby." She grinned.

A'leah

I was playing with Aiden while Miracle was still asleep. He was a spitting image of August except he had my skin complexion.

I have no idea where his big green eyes came from but they are absolutely mesmerizing. All the little girls are gonna be at his feet.

"Hi fat fat." I cooed. He smiled a little and attempted to make noise.

"Mommy loves her prince yes she does." I nuzzled my face into his neck while tickling him a little.

My phone rang loudly causing Miracle to wake up out of her slumber irritated. I pressed the answer button putting the phone to my ear and putting a pacifier in Miracle's mouth and set Aiden in his swing.