Kind Gesture and Discus

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) ran to the bathroom to wash up leaving Lily, and Gajeel in the kitchen when, "*CRASH!* Um... Gaj. Your tubs broken." (Y/n) yelled to the iron dragon slayer. Rachael came running in with Gajeel.

"What?! Why is there a tree in the middle of my bathtub?" Asked Gajeel.

"Well you see the tree monster had a baby," (y/n) told him, "and the baby saved me from falling." (Y/n) smiled and Gajeel looked confused.

"This is normal." Said Rachael as she welded the tub back together with her fire.

"Look whats that?" (Y/n) yelled looking into a store.

"Thats a dress." Gajeel told her.

"Oh eww." (Y/n) yelled and ran from the dress shop, making Gajeel chuckle.

Gajeel and rachael overheard some older folks saying, "what a lovely family those Fairytail wizards are." An old lady said looking at Rachael, (y/n), Pantherlily, and Gajeel making the two older dargon slayers blush slightly as they walked together to the guild hall.

When they got to the guild (y/n) vanished into the group of people.

Rachael looked to her sides and saw that (y/n) was gone.

"(Y/n)! (Y/N)!" Rachael ran around the guild, zig-zagging around people for her 13 year old sister.

"Rachael I'm up here!" (Y/n) giggled, Rachael looked up and found (y/n) hanging upside down by her feet, Rachael's eyes went wide.

"(Y/n) get down from there!" Rachael yelled, not noticing everyone that came from other guilds for a meeting looking at her weirdly.

"B-but he said it was okay." (Y/n) whined.

"Who did?" Rachael asked angrily, hands on her hips.

"He did!" (Y/n) giggled pointing her finger at Bickslow who was slowly walking away.

"BICKSLOW!!!!" Rachael yelled, as she chased him around the guild.

"Get back here you idiot!" Rachael screamed.

"No stay away you crazy lady!" Bickslow yelled back.

"Uh-oh. Oopsie my bad." (Y/n) said as Pantherlily flew her down from where she was. She the ran over to two boys and two cats.

"Aww your a pretty, frogy, kitty!" (Y/n) squealed picking up a green cat in a pink frog costume, and started to pet her.

"Fro no like this Rogue." The little green cat mewed shaking in fear.

"Hu! The kitty speaks!!" (Y/n) squealed.

"Rogue save Frosch now!" Frosch yelped, arms out for the raven haired boy to grab her.

"Oh I'm sorry kitty." (Y/n) pouted still holding onto Frosch, she started to pet her earning soft purrs from the green exceed.

Rachael then walked over to the two boys.

"I'm sorry for her, is she bothering you?" Rachael asked.

"No more like entertaining us." The blonde haired boy chuckled, and smirked. He lifted his head up to look at who was talking to him when his eyes went wide, a beautiful girl with one blue and one brown eye, and a blue bandana covering up her blonde hair stood in front of the two sabertooth wizards.

"Okay then, come on (y/n) leave the poor cat alone." Rachael grumbled and dragged (y/n) away to a table to sit at.

"Sit here and don't move, I'm gonna go get you something to eat and drink." Rachael said her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised.

"But I don't wanna si-"

"Sit!" Rachael interrupted warningly.

"Yes ma'am." (Y/n) pouted as Rachael walking away to the bar.

"Hello Rachael, what can I get you?" Mirajane asked.

"Can I get a strawberry kiwi smoothie, apple juice, and cookies." Rachael ordered, Mira nodded then headed off to the kitchen. When Mira left a tiny funny looking man walked up to Rachael.

"MAN! You have a very nice parfume!" The ginger, with a huge head said.

"Uh thanks." Rachael said, as an annoyed tick mark grew under her blue eye.

"Come with me and we'll walk a sandy beach together. MAN!" the creepy man said.

"Here you go Rachael enjoy." Mira said handing Rachael her food and drinks.

"Thanks Mira, and I'm sorry mister but I have to get back to my sister." Rachael said sending a grateful look on her face while grabbling the food and standing up.

"Oh well maybe some other time. Then we go someplace privet and fill each other up with something sweet AND salty." The man said taking Rachael's hand and kissing the back of it, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uh, y-yeah sure..." Rachael sweat dropped taking her hand away and walked back to (y/n), continuously wiping her hand off on her leg with a look of discus on her face.

Gajeel was watching this whole ordeal with a scowl on his face, sending death glares to the red head.

A/N: well how is it... Don't worry you and Rogue will have a lot more parts together coming soon, comment what you thought of the story.