Kind Gesture and Discus

Start from the beginning

Pantherlily put the movie in then went back to his spot next to Gajeel on the couch.

As the movie ended Pantherlily had fallen asleep, Gajeel picked him up and said, "well I'm going to bed see you in the morning."

" Yeah, okay, night." Rachael said pulling out a book and began to read as she laid on the couch.

Gajeel walked to the door to his room with Lily in his arms and looked back at the blonde reading silently on the couch and smile at her beauty, then walked into his room, put Pantherlily in his little bed, got ready for bed, then crawled into bed and dreamt of the blonde girl all night.

Around 2am in the morning Rachael put her book away and went to sleep on the couch after checking up on (y/n) who was sleeping soundly. A little bit later Gajeel got up to go to the bathroom and saw Rachael sleeping on the couch with nothing but the clothes she was wearing that day. Gajeel grabbed his blanket and one of his pillows and went over to the sleeping girl. He gently lifted Rachael's head up and carefully placed the pillow under it, he then laid the still warm blanket over her, wiped her bangs off of her face then went back to his room to sleep.

Rachael opened her brown eye slightly. She was shocked at what Gajeel had just done for her.
'Maybe all guys aren't evil... what am I thinking, he's probably just being nice to me so he can get in my pants... hmm... this pillow smells really nice, like mangos and maple trees... focus Rachael, all men are bad... this blanket... HIS blanket also smells good, and its warm... AHH! Ideot, you can't trust anyone... fuck it I'm going back to bed.' Rachael thought as she fell asleep again, face buried in the brilliant smelling pillow.

In the morning Rachael woke up to something smelling good, and laughter, so she wrapped the blanket around her shoulders and went to go check it out. She stepped into the kitchen only to dodge a flying strawberry. Rachael saw the kitchen was a mess, there was food everywhere, on the floor, on the counter, on the ceiling, and on two laughing wizards and exceed.

"Whats going on in here?" Rachael said bluntly looking at a very messy (y/n) sitting on the counter.

"Morning bid sis! Gajeel's so fun and he's a great cook... well kinda, Pantherlily is more better." (Y/n) said with a giggle.

"Hey I'm a decent cook... sorta." Gajeel smirked blushing a bit.

"Good morning Rachael. How many pancakes would you like?" A huge version of Pantherlily, but with abs and muscle asked popping out of nowhere.

Rachael froze in shock but answered Pantherlily, "uh three please."

"Okay there you go." Pantherlily said putting a plate down on the table.

"Thanks." Rachael said then sat down on a chair at the table. (Y/n) and Gajeel then also sat down at the table. (Y/n) had about six pancakes on her plate, plus a bowl of fruit, Gajeel had a bowl of screws and bolts, and Pantherlily now in his normal size had about five kiwis.

"How did you sleep last night? I hope Gajeel's snoring wasn't too bad." Pantherlily asked.

"Great the bed was so comfortable. Its been so long since I've slept on an actual bed." (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Thats good. How bout you Rachael, how did you sleep last night?" Gajeel asked.

"Good. Thanks for the pillow and blanket last night Gajeel." Rachael said bluntly.

Y-your welcome, a-anyt-time." Gajeel stuttered blushing profoundly.

Rachael then finished up and walked back to the living room to read, bur not before coming back into the kitchen for the blanket that she had grew attached to over the night.