I brush it off though.

I got my food and parked in the parking lot. I got my medication out of the glove department and poured each of them in my hand. One of each.

I took a sip of my drink before I took all of the pills and drank form my drink again.

I used to hate pills, but when I got diagnosed with this shit, I didn't have a choice. There has been a time where I overdosed.

I just was having a bad day and took all the damn pills. I was just tryna see what would happen.

I saw what happened alright. My ass almost died. From that point on, I have not taken more than I need to.

I remember that time I tried to kill myself to see if I was actually gon' die. That shit hurt like mfker. I never tried that shit agin.

Now I just be listening to Summer Walker and shit when I'm sad. It actually helps.

Anyways, I ate my food and decided to go to WalMart.

I got some more condoms, some socks, a case of water, and a nerf gun.

I went to self-checkout and started to scan my things. I saw Nai. I didn't say anything though.

When I finished, I left the store and went home.

I wish I had an eventful life.

I got knocked out of my thoughts by someone banging on my damn door like the police. That ain't nobody but them stupid ass niggas.

I went downstairs and looked through the frosted glass door and it was them looking like two big bums.

I opened the door and they bombarded in my damn house. Niggas ain't got no type of respect.

"Man, do you got snacks?" Fats asked.

"Do you got a house? 'Cause you need to go to it."

"Shut yo lonely ass up."

Damn.

He went to the kitchen while Meechie went to the living room and turned on MY game.

"Where Marco at?"

"I'on know. Prolly somewhere fucking Tee."

"He still fuck with her?"

"Yea. Sometimes. I don't know why. Her begging ass. Deyjah would never," he said munching on some chips I didn't even know he had.

"He need to leave that damn girl alone. Something ain't right about her."

"That's what I said, but he said he don't love her. He said her coochie fye. The whole damn hood prolly been in that shit."

"For real."

"All we can do is hope he don't get hurt fucking with her."

"Right."

I started scrolling through Instagram. I saw Nai again, this time on my explore page.