The peon looked here and there.

"How much will you give me if I say?"

"How much are you expecting?"

"Two thousand rupees...?"

Aman removed a bunch of two thousand rupees notes and extended them to him. The peon's eyes broadened in shock. He squeezed his eyes as he could not believe it. He pressed Aman's hand down and looked at their surroundings cautiously.

"It seems you are planning very big..." The peon asked.

Aman winked at him nodding his head.

"Our bank is a private one. Seemingly it's a bank... Most probably it's working for percentage given by people like you"

"That means, I came to the right place," Aman said excitedly.

"Tell me what do you want. I will talk to our manager."

"Could you?"

"Of course..."

"Then no problem... I have a friend who is ready to sign a surety for me. After a few months, your bank should seize his properties, telling him that I didn't pay the EMI and should give the property to me. To do that, how much your manager will ask? I'm ready to give thirty percent"

"Really? Will you give thirty percent?"

"Of course, I'm ready to give a written statement or even a written agreement. But I want it to happen without any mess. Because it's a sensitive matter"

"You no need to worry about it, sir... The works will be clean and clear. We had done many cases as same as yours. Tomorrow also one among them is getting end."

"Really?"

"Yes sir, the man who signed the surety committed suicide. Yet, no one got a doubt... That's how we work"

Aman controlled himself from getting angry. His anger may mess with everything. Thank god Arnav is not here. He would not have been controlled if he had heard this peon's talks.

"When can I meet your manager?" Aman asked.

"He is in the meeting now. You can meet him after an hour"

"Ok... I will be waiting"

"Ok, sir" peon left the place with satisfaction.

Aman came to the car and sat with anger.

"ASR... We should not leave this B****. They have to get punished..." Aman said.

That statement was enough. Arnav understood everything. But Aman wasn't quiet. He told Arnav everything.

"They will get punished," Arnav said gritting his teeth and starting the car.

Evening / RM

Ratna was confused when Arvind said he is the one who is going to London... so where Garima and Bhauji. But Khushi didn't as she already knew it.

"What? Are you going to London? But why? Chotte and Khushi are supposed to go..." Ratna asked.

" Chotte wants me to go "

"But why? what is the reason? Why did he change the plan?"

" I don't know "

"You don't know? You don't know why he wants you to go. Yet, you agreed to go to London?" Buaji asked surprisingly.

"Haan didi... If Chotte does something, he should have a valid reason. I trust him" Arvind said confidently.

"Didn't Chotte say anything to you regarding? " Ratna asked unbelievably.

"He said, he will tell me about it once the problem is sorted out"

Ratna sighed. This father and the son have an extreme level of understanding and trust in one another.

"How could you pack your things by yourself? You never did that before. You don't even know what to take..." Ratna asked regretfully.

"Don't worry. You just say what to take I will arrange it in the case"

Ratna nodded ok.

"Shall I help you, uncle? " Khushi asked.

" No beta... I will manage"

Khushi smiled.

"Beta I would like to tell you something. If my guess is right Chotte would not have told the reason to you too..."

Khushi nodded yes.

"Please don't feel bad for it. Chotte so wanted to take you to London... even before your marriage... But now, he canceled the trip. That means the problem in front of him is worth it... You will get to know it soon. Trust him..."

Khushi nodded ok.

To be continued...