the day

i woke up earlier than ever because...the truth is, the night before i feel like i don't know what sleep is. my eyes refused to do the thing that we called "sleep".

what is sleep? never heard of it. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK (author haven't been getting enough beauty sleep for the past month)

anyway, i get up and quickly take a shower before starting to get ready aka applying some makeup. actually, this is the first time i truly put efforts on my appearance so technically this is the first time i've ever learn how to put on makeup.

not like i don't want to learn before but my so-called mom never let me enjoy life. yeah, never.

after about an hour  of struggling, i finally finish getting ready. but one thing i've been thinking for the past 10 minutes is..

hair up or hair down? which one looks better? which one will men, no..yuki likes more? why would i care what other men thinks anyway duh?

NOT LIKE I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT YUKI THINKS OF ME

sigh...why am i being so defensive with myself anyway? but then i remember...

stage 1 ; denial

no no nooo...damn luna!!

i checked the time and realized that im gonna be late just because of my stupid fight with myself. i rushed down not paying attention to my parents who's eating breakfast.

"gotta go,bye. im meeting up with yuki"

is all i said as i run to the train station where we're supposed to meet.

i look around until i saw a certain silver hair, the one that i've grown to love, the one that i recognize the most out of all.

there he is, standing in the midst of the crowd.

Yuki Sohma.

i walk to him slowly, examining his figure. from the way he styles his hair to the way his outfit match mine.

tohru... 

i want to be mad but i can't...instead, im freaking happy right now. it means that he puts some effort for this "hang out"

thank you, tohru...

without me realizing, a slight blush appear on my cheeks. when i finally got close to yuki, i called out his name with a huge smile.

"Yuki!!"

yuki's pov

i come to the place where we're supposed to meet...15 minutes earlier.

haha, totally not because im nervous or mentally unprepared. i just, accidentally got here earlier than expected.

i let out a small sigh as look at my outfit and then my hair.

did i overdo it? would miwa notice my effort? will she likes it? will she feel awkward by me? 

NO YUKI!! GET HOLD OF YOURSELF!!

it's okay...it's miwa, even if the whole worlds treat you horribly, miwa is different. she's not gonna distance herself from you just because of your look....

it is 10am now, which is the time where we should meet each other. i look around to find my favorite silvery white hair girl. it was supposed to be easy as the girl hair, skin, eyes--- actually the girl whole features stand out so much. people just can't help but to look at her and she just can't help but to be the center of attention.

after a while of searching the said girl, suddenly i hear whispering from people near me.

"she's so pretty"

"look at her hair!!"

"her eyes too!"

and when im just about to turn the other way to search for her, i hear a soft voice calling my name.

"Yuki!!"

i turn to look at her who's standing right behind me. her faces wear a big smile and her cheeks is covered by the color pink.

i look at her, mesmerized. my breathing become uneven as i continue to stare at the girl standing in front of me, not uttering a word.

she looks at me with confusion and the blush on her face reddened.

her beautiful long loose hair, her shining ocean blue eyes that holds the galaxy in it, her outfit that compliment her skin and her body, her makeup that's just enough knowing that her bare face is already as pretty.

"yuki??" she called my name again.

and that sweet voice of hers calling my name.. at that time, i feel so lucky and happy. the luckiest and the happiest man in the world.

when everyone is watching her, but she's looking at me.

only me.

"yeah...miwa. you looks so beautiful today" i blurt out only noticing it a second after. my faces turn red as i look away, also just noticing that i've been staring at her for the past few minutes.

miwa eyes widen out of shock as a smile crept on her face.

"thanks, you looks so handsome today, yuki. that color suits you..i really like your outfit.." she shyly say.

SEE! TOLD YOU!! YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT YUKI!!

"i want to secretly match with you so..uh, tohru-san told me your outfit color and how it fits you so much..i see no lies" i smile at her.

actually...to say she looks good is an understatement but i guess that's okay.

"umm, let's go?" i ask her, holding out my hand for her to take.

and she gladly take it, with a smile she say

"let's go, yuki"

author note ;

im sorry for not being active hoho...

im dying inside so yeahhhhh