close

miwa's pov

I will be staying at yuki's house for a week. Maybe i can get closer with him. With tohru and kyo too ofc. I mentally slap myself as i calm myself down. I sit at the table waiting for shigure-san who say that he want to talk to me.

"Ah miwa-chan, sorry im a bit busy lately" shigure say as he sit in front of me.

"It's fine shigure-san, anyway shigure-san i hope im not being rude but why did you call me? What did you want to talk about?" I ask him

"Oh nothing. I just want to get to know you better. After all you're an important person for yuki. I haven't actually seen he act like this with other people except for haru and tohru" shigure answer

"Haru as in hatsuharu? Hatsuharu-san??"

"Yes, did you know him?" Shigure furrowed his eyebrows

"Yes he's a kouhai. I always saw him with the other. Oh and umm momiji? The blond boy?" I say, trying to recall the blond boy name.

"Oh momiji. We're all sohma anyway" he smile

Sohma huh... Big family just like osaki hmm..

After that we talked for a while until...

"Sorry, we're late!! Where's kyo-kun?" tohru say as soon as she enter the house, with yuki.

"Calm down tohru-chan. You don't have to worry about YOUR kyo-kun. He's upstairs" shigure say as he smirk looking at the blushing tohru.

Tohru yell "it's not like that" and immediately go upstairs to kyo.

"tohru and kyo?" I say confusedly.

"They like each other but never admit it" yuki giggle.

"Huh?? Didn't yuki-kun like tohru??" I ask, shocked.

"What? Nooo... It's funny but i just look at tohru like a mother" he hide his face, clearly blushing.

"Oh..then yuki-kun, doesn't you like anyone? I mean you're the prince of the school" i ask

"N-no..how about you? If im the prince then you're the princess. Don't you have someone that you like?" He ask back curious.

I shook my head blushing.

"If you both are the prince and the princess, doesn't mean you guys are already...you know, for each other?? I mean you both doesn't have anyone at the time and you both are close so ...." Shigure say, smirking.

Me and yuki? Red ..like a tomato i would say ..

"Eh no what are you talking about shigure-san?? Umm do you want to eat something? I'll call tohru to cook together" i run upstairs as soon as i finish talking.

"I will...go change"  i hear yuki muttered before i quickly head to tohru room.