a date? pt.2

"so you're really going on a date with miwa huh" kyo speaks in a disbelief tone.

"hoho our yuki-kun has grown-up" shigure say dramatically, wiping his fake tears.

"i didn't say it's a date tho?" i answer as i massage my temples, displaying a tired face.

I don't like where this conversation is going.

"but it looks like a date... miwa-chan tried hard to dress up prettily too" tohru add, her face shows her sadness.

miwa..dress up for me? so she's just like me...im so glad.

"oh my god that's not good yuki-kun!! are you gonna break our precious miwa's heart???" shigure yell in my ears and shakes me, frustrated.

"that's so not cool of you, damn rat" kyo boringly comment.

"I've never said that i don't want to look good for her too though!!" i shout out of frustration.

i mean, why are they more frustrated than me? my room is messier than ever right now all because im searching for the right clothes to wear tomorrow!!

"oooohh so you need our help? ofc yuki-kun, anything for miwa-chan. tohru-kun and kyo, come on let's help him" shigure say as he grab my hand and drag me to my room.

as we got to my room, i stopped at the door and freeze.

am i really gonna show just how much of effort i put into finding the right clothes to wear for a friendly hang out with miwa?

if i were to call it a date, it can't be... it's not like i properly ask miwa for a date. i mean, i did say that it's just gonna be the two of us. but calling it a date is--

"woah yuki, your room is a mess" kyo casually say as he sits on my bed.

WHAT THE?? WHEN DID HE PASS BY ME??

"im calling ayame" shigure say.

"what? no, don't-"

"YUUUKIIII~~ I HEARD YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH YOUR CLASSMATE??" the voice of a person i least want to be here echoes through the house.

how is he here so fast?
i glared at shigure as he avoid my eyes before hugging ayame who's now standing in front of me.

"correction, i called him 15 minutes ago" he mischievously smile.

"since your great older brother is here, you don't have to worry about anything anymore yuki. leave it to me" ayame proudly say.

and they (except for tohru) starts going through my closet.

"CAN YOU GUYS CALM DOWN???" i yell.

i sigh as i turn to look at tohru, i took a deep breath and,

"look, i appreciate it. you guys wanting to help me and all but we got tohru here. can you tell me, what kinda clothes did miwa chose? like...the color?" i ask, cheeks reddening.

"oh, about that...i can tell you the color.. it's soft cream. it looks real good on miwa-chan, with her white hair and all.. i figured the color would look good on you too since you have a beautiful silver hair, yuki-kun" tohru answer softly, giving me an encouraging looks.

"cream... let's look for cream color outfits then!!"

with that ayame, shigure, tohru and surprisingly kyo helps me in searching for outfit to match with miwa.

timeskip

this looks good... this really looks good. they really did help.

"wow, you guys are really helpful. i really thought you guys will mess up and end up leaving me alone to choose it myself" i chuckle.

"oh wow rat boy, not even a thanks?" kyo sarcastically laugh.

"alright fine... thanks" i smile softly before turning away to hide my blush.

they all laugh and leave, one by one until only ayame was there.

he stand up and walk pass me before stopping for a sec just to say this two words of encouragement.

(i chose this but as i said, if you don't like it you can use another outfit of your choice)

"good luck"

yeah right...

now let's sleep and wake up early tomorrow.

..
..
..

ahh but i can't sleep..the anxious but exciting feelings are keeping me awake.

i wonder, are you feeling the same way as me...miwa?

miwa's pov

DAMN I CAN'T SLEEP!!

but i need my beauty sleep for tomorrow. if not, I'll look like a walking corpse. or a walking panda...

my face will looks so puffy and it'll ruin my mood. then I'll be grumpy as hell and my efforts will go to waste..

what should i do??

yuki... you're really not good for my health. just thinking of you makes me go crazy.

i hope im not the only one feeling this way...