stuck

after that, me and yuki goes downstairs just to be greet by all of the sohma who comes plus tohru looking at us worriedly.

"um guys? what's wrong?" i asked nervously.

"so, yuki...did you tell her or?" shigure asked and yuki simply nodded.

"do we need to call hatori here? to erase her memory-" he said again but i quickly cut him off.

"woo calm down sir, you're gonna erase my memory??? so basically you want me to be depress again or smth" i sighed.

"we don't need to do anything. i trust miwa and yeah, she's miwa afterall" yuki said smiling.

"so i can hug miwa noww???" momiji said excitedly before running to me and pull me into a hug.

and then poof, he turned to a rabbit.

"aww you're so cute momiji-kun!! like you're always cute but now you're a rabbit!! one of my favorite animal" i hug him tight.

after a while i let him go and turn my face away. i mean, he's gonna turn back to human NAKED. i shiver as i remember what happened back then making my faces turning red.

"huh why are you so red miwa-chan?? oh and seems like you already know what happened once we turn to human back. got some experience?" shigure smirk as miwa and yuki blushed furiously.

shigure are really good in this kind of things. i mentally facepalm myself before clearing my throat.

"n-nothing actually happened shigure-san. yuki just told me" i lied.

and he doesn't seem to believe it but he shrugged it off anyway.

i take a deep breath before talking

"i am thankful enough that you guys trust me to tell me this big secret. im still new, i haven't knew you guys as well and as long as tohru but still, you guys are special to me. you guys know my deepest secret, help me every time im troubled so, let me repay it. i want to help you guys in any way i can. i swear I'll never tell anyone so please don't erase my memory or anything" i said pleading.

and then i hear a chuckled. wait no, actually they're all chuckling and laughing.

"why are you guys laughing at me? i just gave a heart-touching speech" i whined like a child before laughing too.

"we'll never do anything to you miwa. we trust you and you're very dear to us too. how long we've known each other doesn't matter at all. and as time goes by, we will all know each other more and more so don't worry miwa. you're officially stuck with us now" yuki say softly ruffling my hair.

"hey don't mess up my hair" i scrunched my nose making he chuckle again.

"im sorry they're unresistable...and you're too cute" he replied and my face flushed, red as tomato now.

i feels like we're in our own world now and i love it.

what am i feeling anyway?
it can't be that i...
fell in love with my best friend??
but he's in love with another girl..

as long as he's happy!!

now you just need to help him and the others with the curse so snap out of it miwa!

"now now, you two don't be acting like a couple over there and forgot us here" haru said snapping us out of our own little world.

"are you taking yuki away from me miwa?" haru add again, now hugging yuki protectively.

"haru! you have a girlfriend and don't say it like that. people will think you're serious!" yuki scolded him.

"rin broke up with me and yes im serious" haru replied with a bored face.

ouch... that's an ex-girlfriend  now.

"you're gonna talk it out with rin and get back again anyway. first thing first, we all need to take care of the curse. that's what parting you both afterall" yuki said.

if im not wrong, haru girlfriend is a zodiac member too.

poor them though.

"don't worry haru, me and tohru are gonna help you guys right" i shot a big smile toward him and he just smile a little and nod before letting go of yuki.

"but you didn't deny that you're taking yuki away from me. seems like you want to keep him all for yourself. hmm, you're a great person so it's fine I guess? I'll give my blessings to you only"

nooo I've never said im gonna keep him all to myself!! he's not mine and i don't wish for things like that.

or did i?

god, im selfish.

"uh I've never said that haru. yuki is not even mine to begin with. and it seems like he have a crush on another girl" i whispered the last part but yuki, haru, tohru and kyo heard it.

they're just pretending not to hear it but did miwa knows?

ofc no.

"eh you guys are not together?" hiro suddenly spoke.

"i.. really think that. miwa-neesan and yuki are together.." kisa add.

do we really looks like a couple???
and why are we talking about this anyway?
is this the "torture miwa and yuki night" or smth??

"well we're not together" yuki said.

"not yet" he whispered.

but ofc miwa being miwa, she heard that. and now she's panicking.

what did he mean by that?
did he mean that we're gonna be together in the future?
did he like me too?
oh good now im admitting my feelings.
is he joking??

MIWA STOP THINKING!!

and so yuki quickly head upstairs leaving the flustered miwa standing there multifunctioning.

miwa's exe has stop working