avoid

A week passed by so fast and im now at home again. Father have been calling me since the first day im gone to check up on me. Not like he actually care but....idk. I don't know if he care or not. Sometimes it looks like he hate me but sometimes he's actually worry about me.

"Im home" i say quietly and quickly go upstairs to my room. Since THAT day, I've been quiet and awkward. I avoid yuki as much as i can but it's not like he try to talk to me. I feel guilty to all our friends tho, they're caught in our awkwardness.

During that time where i don't speak to yuki unless i really need to, i notice how he and machi got closer. They're always together and yuki looks really happy with her.

Good for them ig...

the next day

I feel my head spinning. Im having a hard time breathing. I barely can open my eyes. I guess i stress myself out again.

"Miwa, wake up right now! You're gonna be late for school" father knocked on the door but I can't answer nor walk.

He knocked again and again until he's running out of patience and just barge in.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. He feels my forehead and sigh.

"Fever. Now just stay I'll call your doctor" he say as he walked out. I fell asleep until my doctor come.

The doctor said I have a bad fever because im stressed and that my stamina is draining making my back hurts even more. Yes i have a problem with my back... it's been like that for quite long time. (this is sadly me in real life 😀)

I'll absent for about a week at least.

tohru's pov

the school has started but I don't see any sign of miwa-chan. Weird because she's always come... on top of that she's always early.

"Hey luna-chan...emm why is miwa-chan doesn't come to school? Is she okay?" I ask luna because i know they're close.

"Actually I don't know too...oi kira do you know why miwa doesn't come today??" Luna ask her other best friend.

"Sadly no...but usually she would tell tho" kira frowned.

"Oh, it's okay then" i smile, returning to my seat.

Time skip

Today is the third day of the week but there's still no sign of miwa-chan. Me, yuki-kun, kyo-kun,uo-chan,hana-chan and machi-chan are eating lunch together.

I noticed that machi-chan and yuki-kun are closer since that day. And now she's eating with us. It's a good thing ofc but i somehow feel bad for miwa-chan.

"Hey guys...did you think something happened to miwa-chan? It's been three days and none of us got to reach her. She's not replying anyone" i sighed.

"Yeah actually it's weird...maybe she's sick?" kyo stated, concern. To kyo, miwa is like an angel god sent for him when he's 7. She's indeed an important person for him.

"What if she's involved in any accident?" I say panickly as some random scenario popped in my head.

"Or she suddenly move from here??" uotani added making me even more panicked.

"Don't say that... it's okay let's calm down first" hanajima say calming me and uotani.

"I hope she's fine" i muttered.

yuki's pov

It's been three days and miwa is still not here. Did something happen to her ... I want to message her but then i remembered.

I haven't talked to her for almost two weeks. And it's not even her fault. Damn it yuki it's your own fault. I want to meet her and say sorry but then i realized that i don't know where's her house. Are we really close? Did she trust me? .. did I trust her?

"Yuki-san? Are you okay?" A voice stopped me from spacing out. It was machi. Come to think about it I've been so close with her. I know her better than i know miwa. And she knows me better too. I think im falling for machi and i have to let miwa know about this! After all, we're still best friend... right?