Chapter 5: All for one|Symbol Of Peace

Y/N LIKES TO think he's good friends with everyone in the league. So with the chance of them having a new member, Y/n decided to try and get closer to Bakugo before he would join. Although, his idea didn't seem to go as smoothly as he thought, thus bringing us to their current situation.

Y/n and Bakugo were having a conversation. Mainly one sided with y/n saying things and Bakugo simply glaring at him. "Cmon, you haven't answered any of my questions. Just sat there and looked at me all funny." He grumbled before getting up to get a drink.

Everyone else was talking between theirselves. Everything that had happened with Y/n being completely wiped from their memories. Well not completely, more as though they didn't want to bring it up since it looked as though Y/n was going through a crisis.

Speaking of Y/n, both him and Toga had finished their one week of Summer school which had meant that they could relax.

————

"I'll ask you one more time, aspiring hero, Katsuki Bakugo... Will you join me?" Shigaraki questioned, not even sparing a glance. Everyone was facing Bakugo, awaiting his decision. Y/n was next to toga leaning on the counter.

Bakugo simply smiled sadistically, "If you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die." Y/n cocked a brow in slight confusion of what the boy had meant by that.

——

"And now, please watch a clip from U.A High School's apology press conference."

"We deeply apologise for the incident that allowed harm to come to 27 first years of the hero course because of our unpreparedness. We apologise for causing unease in society due to our negligence in properly defending ourselves as a place of learning."

Y/n watched the principal and two teachers bow on his phone. He had pulled up the press conference on his phone as some people watched it on the TV. Y/n had sat next to Bakugo since he couldn't see the TV with spinner in the way.

"I'm from Yomuri TV. Since the beginning of the year, U.A high school students have had four encounters with villains. This time, there were even students injured. How did you explain to their families, and what are some specific countermeasures you are taking?"

"They aren't holding back with these questions." Y/n muttered. "They're going right for the throat..." Bakugo only growled in annoyance. "They're making it sound like U.A's the bad guy."

Y/n could practically feel Shigaraki smile mischievously. "We will be increasing policing in the surrounding area and review the security with the school, ensuring the students' safety with a strong position." The mouse bear dog thingy had said calmly.

The TV was turned off but Y/n wanted to continue watching the conference. He turned off his phone with a sigh.

"It's so strange... Why are the heroes being criticised?" Shigaraki began with all the villains staring at Bakugo. Y/n simply teleported on top of the counter again. "The way they were dealing with things was just a little off the mark. Is it because it's their job to protect?"

Bakugo kept his signature scowl on the whole time, not letting it falter even once. "Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, Bakugo?"

'Now he's trying too hard.' Y/n thought to himself as he turned to the boy again. "Once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore." Spinner growled, his eyes never leaving Bakugo. "That is Stain's teaching."

'Stain sure has a lot of simps and fans huh?'

"The strange system of transforming people's lives into money or glory...The society that sticks right to those rules... The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them... Our fight is to question:What is a hero? What is justice?"