One forever

Continued from the previous part....

AS promised to never leave her....

She smiled... She kissed her cheeks.... AS looked at her.... Both were looking in each other's eyes.... Not knowing who made the first move the next moment their lips met for the very first time and they were kissing each other.... They closed their eyes.... Current ran down their body....Their lips were moving in sync tasting each other..... Her hands went in his hairs clutching them tightly while he deepened the kiss.... Soon the lovely kiss turned passionate when their tongues met..... They only broke the kiss when lack of breath forced them to.....

Their faces were flushed due to their  moment.... AS hugged her to calm down his desires.... But she knew no one can love her more than him and wanted to give herself fully to him.... She wanted him to have all the rights on her and she having all the right on him.... She broke the hug and cupped his face....

HM - Anu hum is rishte ko aage badhane ke liye tayar he....

AS looked at her with wide eyes-Haseena aapko time chahiye tha hum jante he.... Aapko hamari ya kisi bhi wajah se ye faisla lene ki koi jarurat nahi he....

HM smiled....She made him look in her eyes....
HM - Hum shayad life me dusri baar koi decision bina kisi duty ya bina kisi aur ke kahe le rahe he balki pure man se pure dil se hum ye chahte he....

This was enough for Anubhav.... He flipped their position and hovered over her.... HM smiled...

AS - Pehla konsa faisla tha jo pure dil se liya tha...

HM - Hamare pehla pyaar ko pane ka sapna...

AS face fell as he didn't knew she loved someone else before him.... He didn't had any problem with that as he knew now he was the only one who she loved but still he felt sad... HM understood his emotions and giggled...

HM - Hamara pehla pyaar desh ki seva karne ke liye ib me bharti hona tha mere buddhu pati.... Ab ye to aap bhi jante he hum aapse jyada pyaar apne desh se karte he aur hamesha karte rahenge....

AS looked at her and his face lit up... She bit her lower lip.... This gave rise to a beast inside him.... He captured her lips.... While kissing he was moving his hand on her waist sensually ..... She too opened his shirts button and threw it in a random corner....

AS started peppering kisses on her neck till her shoulder and bit her on her collarbone marking her his forever....

He looked in her eyes asking for her permission one more time before they become one in all manner....

AS looked in her eyes... She lowered her eyelashes giving him permission.... Both looked in each other's eyes... Today they had a different emotion along with love in their eyes... It was passion for each other..... AS removed her top and shorts.... She closed her eyes blushing.... He started kissing her cleavage sucking and biting earning melodious moans due to his pleasurable torture... She flipped their positions and now she started the same.... She started kissing his abs and giving him lovebites.... Finally not able to handle her sweet torture anymore he flipped her and opened the last bit of their clothings....He turned the lights off and pulled the quilt over them....The room was filled with her sweet moans marking the two souls as each other's... Moonlight being the sole witness of this magical moment...
___________________________________________

The next morning AS woke up and saw his cute wife sleeping hugging him wearing his shirt.... He smiled remembering yesterday's night.... blush crept his cheeks... He was adoring her who was looking like the most innocent child but yesterday she was like a lioness.... His lioness.... He kissed her forehead lightly and keep her head on pillow and silently got up the bed.....

He freshened up and went inside kitchen to make breakfast for them.... He kept Ammi's breakfast and covered it as Ammi was still sleeping while he took both of their breakfast in their room....

He sat beside her and caressed her hairs....

AS - Uthiya hamari jaan....

HM slowly opened her eyes and smiled seeing him.... She sat up and found herself in his shirt.... She blushed.... He smiled as he understood why she was blushing....

AS teasing - Ab sharma ke kya hoga... Kal to aap sherni se kam nahi thi....

HM blushing - Anu...

AS chuckled... - Humne kya kiya... Jo kiya aapne kiya dekhiye ( he showed all the love bites given by her..)

She blushed and too avoid embarrassment she changed the topic...

HM - Aaj aap itni subah kese uth gaye....

AS - Ab raat bhar aapko sone nahi diya to socha uske badle aapko accha sa apne hath ka nashta khila de...

HM - Aapke haath ka rare breakfast khane ko mil raha he.... Hamare to bhag khul gaye...

AS - To hum aapke bhag roz khol denge ese hi nashta bana ke...

HM - Nahi nahi... Rehne dijiye... Mana aap khana accha banate he par uske baad kitchen ki kya halat hoti he wo kisi bhukamp se kam nahi hota....

AS looked down as he knew she was saying the truth....

HM laughed....

Here Ammi came to see why both of them had still not got up but stood at the door seeing them laughing and teasing each other.... She smiled but soon her smile vanished and was replaced by awkwardness when she saw Haseena was wearing Anu's shirt... She went downstairs and shouted their names...

HM - Anu ammi buka rahi he chaliye unke sath hi breakfast karte he...

AS smirked- Bilkul kyu nahi.... Wese Ammi badi khush ho jayengi na aapko yu dekh ke....

HM confusingly looked at herself and blushed...
HM - Aap jaiye hum bas change karke aate he...

AS laughed on her red cheeks and went down laughing while she too smiled....

Precap - Epilogue...