.1.

Cole

"Listen kiddo.." cole glared, or what he considered as a glare. Instead his cute little dimples were magnified, lips puckered as his stubborn gaze held his father's.

Most Seven year old boys superheroes were any action figure, but to cole his father was his hero. He admired and looked up to the man he called dad, distracted on his work device, tapping and throwing orders to the other white coats.

Cole knew his parents were top shot scientists, their most impressive achievement was for their world breaking cure for cancer. They were a 'big deal' he'd boast at school to his few friends and  tormentors. "my father can turn you into a toad"  even though its more magical than Scientifical, He still would threatened his bullies.

The tormentors would cackle at his absurd notion .."and my father could turn your father into a punching bag" it's known around Belmont prep , that the bully's dad  was a famous boxer. Every kid at the prestigious private school had a parent with a famous background, criminal lawyers , movie stars and even  politicians .

Their  quarrel would proceed until lunch time was over and daniel would end up crying in the nurses quarters with a brand new shiner.

Today his black eye wasn't as shine and instead of attending school , his parents allowed him to cut , after having a heated argument with the head principal . Which land the boy a backstage seat to his parents next world's breaking revelation.

"You're going to be on your best behaviour" his father merely glance down at his son, patting the top of his head absentmindedly, bringing is attention back to his wife.

Cole scarcely saw his parents as they were mostly busy at the lab. He knew his parents work was important  but he wish he had a relationship with them.

There's not one memory of his parents having dinner with him, tucking him in bed or reading a bed time story to him. That was Sarah's job , his baby sitter.

Even with sarah's motherly affection he'd still felt alone and had to grew up faster and independent than a seven years old should. So today he was elated to spend the day with his famous parents.

"How about after work we'll go for  ice cream. How does that sound buddy?" Mrs holding the boy's identical blues.

"Mint chip?" Cole small folded arms instantly disburse from his chest and his dimpled frown cautiously turns up into a toothy grin.

Fridays and fridays alone were reserved for ice cream, so he was definitely suspicious with his mother's bribe. Still, Who would turn down ice-cream.

He could never be mad when it comes to mint chip, his favourite. He half listened to his dad as he watched the other white coats filled into the room.

"Of course " his mother cooed, half paying attention. She also wore a similar coat as she wrestles cole brown shaggy hair before  she walked away with his dad.

Meanwhile cole was too busy fixing his ruffled  strands back in place to hear his parents goodbyes and last minute warnings.

Sitting in one spot doing nothing but read was already getting bored as he listened to the oohs and aahs coming from down the hall.

He admired his parents work and thought them to be 'kool', he wanted to be just like them one day, so he could turn ice into ice-cream, his brocoli into chocolate and Sean into a catappillar. He could just imagine the science project he could make out of a larva named sean.

A cheeky smile appears on his face and before he could listen to the devil verses angel on his shoulders, he was out of his seat. He was a good boy never once had he defy his parents instructions.