out for a ride

You conversation continued and then spun off into what he was doing when he could be sleeping which ended up being livestreaming himself doing stunts. you weren't too surprised.

you shift ended about an hour later and he had managed to hold himself back, only having two more drinks for the next hour.

he stood up as you were going to the backroom, putting your hat and shirt up on the shelf and grabbed your shirt to change into.

when you finished changing you headed back to Octavio's room. when you opened the door you saw Octavio at the sink, surprised he wasn't still at the bar. the tap was running with his head under the water.

he flipped his head up, flinging water all over, some getting on you, before shaking his head like a dog and lightly tapping his cheeks.

when he was done you unhid your face and looked up.

"What are you doing?" you asked him. he didn't look to you when he responded.

"Sobering up," he grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filling it with water.

"Well, you got water on me." you stated looking down to your now damp shirt.

"it'll dry off on the ride there." your brows furrowed.

"whats that mean?" you questioned walking over and leaning against the counter. he looked to you, drinking water with his eyebrows raised. he hadn't necessarily washed his face so the grime on dirt was still in a goggle shape around his eyes.

you didn't mind and had sneaking thoughts about how handsome he actually looked before beating that thought back.

"i'm gonna teach you to ride." he stated, surprising you. your brows furrowed once again.

"i thought your bike was wrecked." he chuckled.

"my dirk bike, not my crotch rocket." as the confusion faded a little you giggled at the name. he pushed himself off the counter, poring the rest of the water on his head getting it on his cloths and the floor.

"i'm gonna get dressed. start walking out to the front, I'll catch up with you." you nodded and grabbed your wallet.

he was right when he said he'd catch up with you, wearing a helmet and all his riding gear. he picked you up halfway down the hallway with a stim in his chest, rushing out the front doors as you squealed.

he laughed as he put you down, watching you stumble your way out of his arms. you smacked his chest and he only laughed harder.

"don't do that," although you tried not to, his laughter was so contagious.

"sorry hermosa, it was too tempting, and you were so slowww." he started walking down the sidewalk. you jogged to catch up to his fast pace.

eventually he found his bike and your eyes widened. it was a sports bike, the seat just a bit taller than your waist.

he very easily straddled the seat, holding his hand out for you to climb onto it.

you looked down to wear you could set your foot to sit behind him, eventually finding your way up to him.

your wrapped your arms around his waist, feeling his hand cup over yours to make sure you were holding on.

he quickly made his way onto the street, going what you were certain was over the speed limit, weaving his way through all the cars.

you held on tight as the two of you entered the freeway, he sped up so fast, you buried your face against his back, shivering at the cold.

as soon as it started it ended and the two of you stopped at a shop. 

he got off and without waiting picked you up off the bike. in the shop he helped pick out a helmet and boots in your size. he didn't say anything, but you saw him giggle to himself about how small your feet were.

although you didn't want him to spend too much money on you, he insisted on getting you at least a pair of riding pants.

the two of you walked outside and he held your helmet as you slipped the pants on over yours. you shivered slightly, realizing now you should've brought a better coat then your current one.

he slipped out of his jacket, passing it over to you as he got on the bike, you looked at him confused.

"Was getting hot, plus you look like you could use it." you pursed your lips as you slipped it on. it wasn't too big, but you found yourself pulling the sleeves up off your palms.

the two of you were on your way again. before you got on the freeway, he looked over his shoulder.

"These parts going to take a while." he shouted over the wind, you gave him a thumbs up and held on tight as he took off on the freeway again. you felt his chest as he chuckled, taking a hand off the steering to pull out his phone. your eyes widened as your grip tightened, watching him take his focus off the road. somehow, he kept straight the entire time, holding his phone up to show the two of you on camera, a video started.

i'm sorry i could not for the life of me find the artist's name for this picture, it was uploaded by Ch. 61 on Pinterest though.