a dream

for a second you pondered why a bar would have any changes of clothes at all, then you realized this kind of stuff probably happens all the time.

Octavio brought you to his room, showing you the bathroom and silverware drawer.

"This is my gaming set up, the password is Octra1n, I don't care what you play." You nodded, looking around for a clock to check the time as you yawn.

"Thank you so much. again, it means a lot to me." you read the time on his monitor, it read 11:38.

"ey, no problem. anything for my favorite bartender." he smiled genuinely towards you. you smiled back.

he left the room, your fresh clothes left on the bed.

honestly, his room wasn't as bad as you imaged. it wasn't the cleanest, but it was better than the state you left yours in.

when you fell against the sheets of his bed, you weren't expecting to be taken over by his scent. it was different, not bad, definitely a better change from your house.

his bed looked so untouched when you first saw it you honestly wondered if he even used it. I guess the smell answered your question.

you fell asleep pretty fast, snuggled up to one of the two pillows. with the scent on your mind as you drifted off, you dreams took a much different path than what you'd expected.

you couldn't tell how it started, as with most dreams, but you were sitting in bed, what you assumed was a pillow against you're back had moved, cuddling up closer. when you turned around you weren't at all surprised by the sight you saw.

Octavio was fast asleep behind you, snuggled up to your back. you didn't question it, feeling yourself heat up at his presents. the only thing you were confused about was the fact he was sleeping. you never saw that guy take a break from anything.

Slowly your dream had turned to reality, still feeling something behind you you bolted upright, afraid that he had decided to skip out of whatever job he had. to your relief it was only a pillow, but the thought of him there was still so fresh on your mind. You caught yourself blushing as you felt your eyes widen.

"Oh fuck," 

You were eating something in his kitchen, it was small, not filled with anything of nutritional value. You were slowly munching away at pizza rolls as you looked deep in thought.

It was just a dream caused by the scent of his bed. It's not like his tattered look was intriguing at all, the way he looked as though he'd been gone out for a day and when he got home the first thing, he wanted to do was snuggle with you. His face looked so peaceful.

But it was only a dream. Nothing was meant by it. hell, you didn't even know that that was how he slept, or if he even slept at all.

you quickly got washed up and prepared for a day in the bar. 

art is by ryonello on tumblr, I think, I couldn't visit tumblr for some reason to confirm whether or not that was correct.