The dirty stuff (R18)

((Prime fucking title right there ^))

Gilbert put his hand on Matthew's back and slowly reached his other arm to his legs. To Matthew's surprise the strong prince picked up the smaller boy and carried him to the bed. Matthew giggled and Gil carefully removed his glasses and placed them on the side table.

"Have I ever told you, that you have the most beautiful eyes."

"Your highness, are you hitting on me?" Matthew joked.

Gilbert laughed and kissed Matthew again. He softly caressed his cheek.

However Matthew grabbed the Prussians tunic and ripped it off to see his pale rippling muscles. He raced his fingers over the boy body feeling the bumps and curves of the Princes abs turning into strong but gentle sex lines.

Gilbert blushed lightly but soon slipped his hand under Matthew's shirt. Matthew shuttered as Gil
Hit a softer patch on his chest.

"Mattie, don't tell me you have sensitive nipples."

Matthew blushed deeply and covered his face.

"G-Gil!"

The silverette snickered and went on. He lifted Matthew's shirt off to see his smooth belly, it wasn't fat but his muscles and sex lines were much softer and much less defined then the prince.

"You're so cute Mattie."

Matthew blushed and looked away. Gilbert saw this and he reached for the young boys face kissing him reassuringly. He then kissed his cheek, the jaw, then he licked his neck. Matthew let out a small gasp and shuttered looking up at the prince innocently.

Gilbert's cheeks reddened further but he kissed on down his collar bone, his chest, hips and finally stopped right above his pants.

"Mattie, your not hard are you?" He played.

Matthew huffed and swiftly grabbed Gil's pants.

"Ha! Only as hard as you!" He announced.

The Prussian let out an animal like growl and removed Matthew's pants to reveal his soft skinned yet hard muscled dick.

Gil smiled evilly and Matthew covered his face before Gil licked it from the bottom up. He kissed the tip and let the rest slip in his mouth. Matthew's eyes flew open and he looked down at the other boy.

"G-giiil."

Gilbert stopped and looked up at the blonde boy. His eyes trembled along with his body and Gil let go of him going in for another kiss.

He slowly reached around to feel Matthew's smooth round booty. He got in between his legs spreading them to see the boys light pink hole.

"It's so cute!"

"Sh-shut up Gil!" Matthew said holding his face. "Please don't stare."

But Gil inspected on moving around his butt and giggling.

"So cute MATTIE!!"

He then poked it and Matthew flinched.

"Gil no~"

The prince didn't listen. He licked his fingers and teased Matthew. Matthew became so red he couldn't look. He closed his eyes as his body quivered. Gil crawled up and kissed the boys forehead before slipping one digit in. Matthew gasped and bit his lip viciously.

"Mattie, is this your first time?" He whispered into his ear.

"Y-yeah," he breathed.

"That's good." Gil growled.

"Wait, th-this isn't yours?" Matthew asked disappointed.

"Not telling," Gil said before slipping in a second finger.

Matthew's amethyst eyes closed tight as he flinched.

"I-I don't want it."

"You don't?"

"I..... Want, you." Matthew said pleadingly.

Gilbert's eyes flashed open when he saw the puppy like eyes of the other boy and he kissed him strongly.

"Okay, okay." He laughed.

Gilbert took out his solid little prince. It was bigger than Mattie's but Matthew didn't care, he wanted it, now. Gil rubbed it up and down still teasing Matthew.

"Please!" Matthew cried.

Gilbert didn't hesitate, he thrusted his cock deep with in Matthew making him throw out a scream of pleasure.

Gilbert took Mattie's hand and held it tight.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Matthew nodded sheepishly and Gilbert started to pump in and out slowly.

Matthew moaned and grabbed the Prussians shoulder with his free hand trying not to scratch him. But he couldn't help it when Gil found his prostate and his it hard.

Gil flinched at Matthew's scratching but he likes it, it edged him on. He beat faster and faster in Matthew. Mattie's head flew back and he dug his nails in deeper.

"Gil, no, it's to much. Please." He moaned.

"Mattie, don't moan like that, someone may hear you."

Matthew blushed deeply and took his hand off Gil to cover his mouth. Gilbert laughed and slowed down. He went slower and deeper but Mattie wasn't happy.

He grabbed filled chin and looked at him with pouting eyes. "Harder." He whined.

Gilbert heart throbbed and he kissed Matthew viciously and thrusted harder. The kissed harder the better it felt until Matthew moved to the side and gasped.

"Wait Gil, I'm-

Gil kissed him again.

"Just a bit longer." He said.

Mattie nodded and tried to hold it back. Gil went harder and harder until finally his body jerked and he clenched Mattie tight filling him. Matthew's eyes widened and he let out one last scream of pleasure before he came as well.

The two held each other breathing harshly. The looked at each other breathlessly then laughed. Gilbert kissed Mattie one last time and they lay together watching each other till they fell asleep.

***********************************
Extra:

That morning Matthew woke up refreshed and happy. He looked at Gil who was fast asleep snoring away. Matthew giggled and kissed his forehead. He looked for his clothing and saw them on the floor. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and stood up slowly. However as soon as he stood his legs shook and gave way and he hit the floor with his butt with a thud.

"Ooow." He whispered.

He tried to stand again but he only fell foreword. His eyes started to tear as he got scared.

"G-giiiil." He cried.

Gil sat up slowly and looked at him.

"What are you doing wierdo."

"I-I can't get up, he cried."

"Oops." The prince laughed "hehe sorry Mattie."