A Symphony for You

Matthew and Elizabeta stood before two tall cedar doors that had tremendous fiery birds flying up each wall to greet one another at the top. Matthew and Elizabeta held each round door handle and opened the magnificently crafted doors to reveal a gorgeous room with walls mostly made of glass. The sun shown through glittering the white marble floor and presenting a grand cedar piano on the left side of the room. Other instruments lay on shelves and cupboards that were pure white. The four waltzed in and headed towards the piano.

"You ready to be shown by the master?" Gilbert winked at Matthew.

Matthew took a big gulp but then nodded his head. The Prussian walked to a smaller hanging cupboard and opened it to see a shining silver flute propped up on two glass stands at an angle to show it's brilliance.

Gilbert lifted it softly but held it firm in his hands with pride. He walked over to where Roderick had already settled down at the piano.

Elizabeta had left to a closet between the hanging instruments and grabbed two chairs, one for herself and one for Matthew. Matthew glanced over his shoulder and gave Elizabeta a hand before they each sat beside the grand piano and waited for the two princes to play.

Roderick held a tall book filled with hand written notes. He held out one towards Gilbert and prussian nodded. He placed the two separate sets of notes on the piano. Gilbert started to play slowly as Roderick followed along.

The song reminded Matthew of home. When the band would play a soothing toon that would make him sleepy. Yet he dared not to rest out of fear he would miss his parents dance. He remembered his mothers long blonde hair and emerald eyes shining in the light as she swung him around teaching him how to waltz. She hummed the same toon to help him fall asleep and his father loved nothing more than to hear her sing. Well maybe aside from a fine glass of wine.

He lifted his head and saw the silvery snow like strands of the Prussian as they too shimmered in the light. He swayed soothingly with the flute playing every note as if it were the cure to a broken heart. Elizabeta herself was staring dreamily at the Austrian prince who also played with love and grace. As different as the two boys were, they both showed themselves perfectly through their music.

Writers note:

If you like this story but you like a different pairing more or as well, tell me the pairing and I'll write a prince and tutor for said pairing. Don't worry, depending on the pairing the story will be MUCH different then this one.