Bonus Chapter (50k Love❤️)

Start from the beginning

She shakes her head and turns towards Kiara "Don't listen to dadda baby", Karthik goes behind her and hugs her smiling. She looks at him through the mirror and smacks his head smiling a little "Idiot". He pulls out something from his blazer pocket, it was a rosegold necklace which he had bought for her, he makes her wear the necklace "This is for my princess for opening her 10th branch".

 He pulls out something from his blazer pocket, it was a rosegold necklace which he had bought for her, he makes her wear the necklace "This is for my princess for opening her 10th branch"

She smiles looking at necklace "It's beautiful Karthik❤️.. when did you buy it", he smiles looking at her "It's a secret princess". He looks towards his little princess and takes out another necklace and puts it around Kaira's neck "This one is for my little frozen princess".

 He looks towards his little princess and takes out another necklace and puts it around Kaira's neck "This one is for my little frozen princess"

She giggles looking at the pendant "Dadda Mumma snowflake", they both smile looking at her "Yes baby". Sahana looks towards him smiling and puts her arms around his neck "Hmm you are becoming good at surprises hubby", He holds her waist as Kaira was busy looking at playing with her pendant "All your training princess". Aadhira removes his hand from her waist "Idiot.. Kaira is here.. what are you doing", he looks at her smiling mischievously "She is busy with her pendant". She narrows her eyes at him, he holds her cheeks and turns them towards himself and leaves a lingering kiss on her cheek.

She looks at him shocked turning a bright shade of red, he takes Kaira in his arms before she could say anything. She wanted to glare at him but a little smile occupies her lips seeing the mischief loving duo in front of her. Karthik looks at her "Okay I'll go everyone is waiting.. you too come soon princess", he leaves a soft kiss on her forehead and goes out of the room.

She walks towards her suitcase and takes out a box, she smiles caressing it "Wait till you see this hubby.. I know you will love this surprise". She puts it back safely inside her suitcase and gets ready and leaves from there. Everyone leave to the new shop opening, the whole morning was spent in the shop and they leave back to the hotel after having their lunch.

Aadhira was putting Kaira to sleep while Karthik was cleaning up Kaira's toys. Once Kaira sleeps Aadhira looks towards Karthik, she puts her arms around his neck "So are you excited for our date hubby". He pulls her closer holding her waist "Ofcourse my princess.. I'm very excited.. but I just don't like this idea of a surprise you have", she chuckles looking at his pouting face "Nothing is going to work.. you will know it then only".