~ Chapter 22 ~

The guy who has my heart is the same guy I've been with for ten months now. He literally means the world to me and I wouldn't be who I am today without him. I don't think I say it enough, but I honestly love him more than anything else in life. I don't need a superhero in my life, I just need him by my side, for the rest of my life. He's my everything and my life would be so much better just knowing that he was mine for good and that he was never going to leave me. He has seen me at my worst and at my best, and he stills remains by my side through everything. He's my warmth when I'm cold and he's the guy I will forever be in love with. I love how he can light up my world just by being with me and how he can make me smile and laugh so instantly. I just love how I can be completely myself when I'm around him. I just love being around him.

Hunter woke me up late in the afternoon today and he told me to get ready because he was planning to show me something. We drove through the highway, going absolutely nowhere, just enjoying the time together and the nice whether. He looks over at me and smiles. He turns the car so that it's turning towards the side of the highway and he parks his car. He gets out of the car and rushes to my side. I get out and follow him, slightly confused to why he stopped us right here, out of nowhere. He grabs my hand and kisses it with so much passion that I have nothing to do except smile and adore him for everything he is to me.

He looks in my eyes, our hands held together, "This," He points to where we're at and gestures towards the car, "This is where I asked you to be my girlfriend," He puts his hand up to my face as he gives me a quick, lasting embrace, "This is also the place where we had our first kiss and where I first told you how much you really mean to me." He leans in and smashes his lips to mine, and gives me the softest kiss I've ever had. I kiss back, with compassion and love. We stay that way for a little bit, just standing there, and sharing the love we have with each other.

We run back to his car and get back in. He turns back on to the highway and drives off. It turns out what he really wanted to show me was what I really mean to him and how much he really adores me as a person and as his girlfriend. He makes a stop at the beginning of the boardwalk and he parks the car in the parking lot. We get out of the car and run together towards it, with our hands held together still.

Hunter and I walk along the boardwalk and he smiles at me with a huge smile on his face. He grabs my hand and we start running through the boardwalk as fast as we can. Once we finishing running, he picks me up and puts me on his back while he takes me over to the food court. He orders us some corn dogs and walks us back to his car. He sits me down on the passenger seat and he closes the door and then he gets in at his side of the car. After we finish eating, he starts the car up and then drives off.

He stops an hour and a half later at a skate center. We get out and make our way towards the entrance of the building while looking at each other and smiling. As we enter the building, I see a group of people from our school chatting with their friends, and having fun. One of them notices me and smiles at me. I smile back and give her a slight nod before putting my attention towards my loving boyfriend. He walks off to go get us our shoes and the stuff we need to go off and skate.While he does that, I look around and find an empty table so that we can sit. I find an empty table near the doors to the skating ring and sit down, waiting on Hunter to hurry up.

When we finish putting our skates on and when we are ready to go skate, we get up from our seats and make our way towards the skating ring, "The moments like this are the ones that I wish could happen every single day. But it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you." He gives me a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my hand and walking onto the ice.

After noticing that I was shivering, Hunter pulls me into his arms. He picks up his pace and skates with me. I smile at him in adoration and say, "I want to stare into your eyes and never look away; I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me everything's going to be okay, even when you are doubting it; I want to kiss with the love and a passion that only we can share, and when it falls down, I want you to be there."

"Oh, baby," He says to me as he gazes into my eyes. "I remember that time you told me that you wanted me to fall for you; I remember telling you that if you wanted me to fall for you, you had to give me something worth tripping over. The truth is, you have already done that. I had deeply fallen for you since the day I first started talking to you and the closer we became, the more I fell for you. I love you so, so much,"

"Awh," I say, while leaning in and pressing my lips to his, "I love you too."

"I know I'm not a photographer or anything but I can picture us together, forever," He picks me up and lays me down in his arms, kissing me on the cheek and letting me snuggle up to him. "I kinda want to spend the rest of my life with you. Remember the saying, 'Forever and Always'?"

I smile at him with so much compassion and adoration that it starts to make me fall for him even more, if that's even possible, "I want that, too. Forever and Always, you dork."

"Gosh, I love you and you are literally everything to me."

He leans in and I meet him half way, soon enough our lips were together and we were enjoying the long lasting kiss we were sharing. I knew for a fact that I never wanted to lose him and I want him to be by my side for the rest of my life. He is mine and I hope that stays that way forever. He's my dork, he's the love of my life.