Don't Leave Me(Gruvia)

(This Gruvia chapter is dedicated to Riley-Winchester and fairytailshipper hope you like it)

Juvia POV

I was standing behind a pillar watching Gray-sama while he fought with Natsu, and the others. "Oh how lovely Gray-sama he fights so great he is amazing ah~ Gray-sama" I thought. "Oh look Gray-sama is going to sit at the bar this is my chance." I thought. "Gray-sama what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh what do you want Juvia I'm busy drinking if you didn't see." he said slightly annoyed. "Juvia just wants to know if you are doing alright because if you want anything Juvia can get it for you." I said. "I don't need you to do anything I'll be fine I promise." he said clearly annoyed now. "If you are sure Gray-sama." I said hoping he would want something. "You know I actually do want something." he said. "What is it Gray-sama I'll do anything." I said happy that he wanted me to do something for him. "I want you to leave me alone for the rest of today." he said. "As you wish Gray-sama." I said as I trudged off. As I was walking I felt this sharp pain shoot out of the side of my head, and then my vision started blurring and the last thing I remember was falling to the ground.

-Juvia's unconscious mind-

"Gray-sama where are you going, slow down." I said as I chased after him. "Hurry up I can't wait forever." he said as he stopped for a minute and glanced over his shoulder at me. "Wait up I can't run that fast!" I yelled trying to increase my running speed. He started getting farther and farther away from me even though I was running my fastest. "Wait Gray-sama don't leave me." I said. This time though there was no response. I stopped running, because he was no longer in my view, and I knew it wouldn't help to continue running. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there, and cried not noticing someone walking up to me. "Why are you crying Juvia." said a voice I knew too well. "Well you left me Gray-sama so I didn't know what to do." I said as I stood up to cry into his arms. "I'm sorry Juvia I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I thought you were behind Me." he said as he hugged. "It's okay I know you didn't mean to just promise to never leave me again." I said as I looked up to him with pleading eyes. "Of course Juvia I will never leave you again I promise." he said as he hugged me again.

-The end of her dream-

Gray POV

As soon as Juvia collapsed I ran over to her so I could carry her to the infirmary. Mira rushed into the infirmary after me to start mending her wound. "Is she going to be okay Mira?" I asked. "I don't know, because I haven't finished looking at her wound I don't know how much damage it caused. " she said as she continued wiping away the blood from the back of her head. "But it does look like she will be fine just she will need lots of rest." she said. "Thanks Mavis." I said out of breathe. "Man why did I say that to her what if she doesn't wake I wouldn't be able to apologize." I thought. I sat there for about two hours when she stirred in her sleep, and mumbled something about slowing down. I sat there for about another hour when she started to wake up. "Juvia are you awake?" I ask as she sits up rubbing her eyes. "Yes, but what are you doing in my room?" she asked clearly not remembering getting knocked out. "I'm not in your room you are in the infirmary, do you not remember getting knocked out?" I asked. "Oh yeah I forgot about that." she said clearly embarrassed. "Oh okay I'm going to go get Mira so she can see how you are doing." I said as I started to stand from the chair near her bed. I then felt a tug at my sleeve (surprisingly he still has clothes on) "Don't leave me Gray-sama I want you to stay with Me." she said with puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry I have to go get Mira so she can make sure you don't have any internal damage." I said trying to reason with her. "Why can't you stay with me? Please." she begged still tugging on my sleeve. "Okay, but only for a little bit." I said finally giving in. She suddenly scooted over on the bed, and pulled on me with all of her strength which caused me to fall into the bed. "What are you doing?" I said in shock as a faint blush appeared on my face. "I want Gray-sama to lay with me until I fall asleep." she said as she snuggled into my side. "O-okay." I stuttered as I wrapped my arm around her. "After a few minutes I hear her quiet snores. When I looked down I could see her sound asleep nuzzled into my side. "Aw she looks so cute when she's asleep, so peaceful." I thought. I tried to get up, but her arms were wrapped around my waist keeping me from getting up. I was trying to unwrap her arms from around me. Then while she was sleeping she said in a barely audible voice "Gray-sama don't leave me." "Oh how cute she can be when she's asleep how could I ever leave her." I thought as I stared at her peaceful face. Before I knew it I was asleep also hugging her as I slept. I awoke to hearing the click of a camera, and when I opened my eyes I see Mira was standing in the doorway with a camera I soon understood what this meant, and I blushed as dark as Erza's hair. "Wait give that to me!" I yelled at her, and she sprinted out of the doorway. This woke up Juvia who instead of getting up snuggled back into my side, and said into my side "It will be fine Gray-sama lay back down.". I listened to her, and laid back down hugging her again. "I love you Juvia, and I'm sorry I said that to you earlier." I whispered, but once I comprehended that I said that I blushed darker than Erza's hair. "I love you too Gray-sama, and its fine I know you didn't mean It." she responded I was surprised because I didn't think she heard. Either way we just laid there soon falling asleep again, but we didn't care.

-THE END-

(Did you like it please tell us and remember requests are open.)