Bubblegum Bitch [Electra Heart] | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader | (2/2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

The next time I wake up, it's actually to Gerard's allarm going off, sending both of us groaning and shifting at the same time. I'm staring at nothing when Gerard leaves the bathroom, using every ounce of self control left in my body so I won't lie back down and continue to sleep through the first lecture.

"Do you want to go have breakfast anywhere?" Gerard sprays some of his cologne on himself and adjusts his clothes before he walks over to his bag.

Breakfast anywhere? The thought of doing anything aside from going to lecture and dying silently while the professor talks in the background seems a little too demanding. "No, thanks, Gee, sorry." The bed creaks a little as I stand up from it, moving to grab my clothes from the dresser to head to the bathroom.

"It's okay, just thought it'd distract you a little," he chuckles a little, and comes closer to give me a kiss on the cheek and hug me tightly until I groan in complaint.

We're leaving for the first lecture when I check my phone properly, getting rid of the useless notifications and taking a look at the messages—art history group, family group, someone asking for notes, unread message from the last week, Frank... Wait, Frank?

Miss Sugar Pink:
11:45 am lecture, outdoors tables near the Neuroscience building <3

What's that supposed to mean...? Oh, the call in the middle of the night. Right, at least that's going to be better than nothing.

Even if the lectures and the time at the library seems to pass just as slowly as yesterday, the new context makes up for it at the same time it—thankfully—gives me a new relieving feeling rather than the uncomfortable one that seemed to crawl under my skin. Still, I wonder if this is really going to work. Does Frank study in silence or does he have some habit that may disturb me? I wish things would just work out smoothly instead.

My stomach churns at seeing the clock saying 11:25 am as my hands sweat stupidly, but I guess I'll just rent the book online in case something turns out wrong and try to borrow money from someone if things get too bad for me later. It's not a bad plan, right? I don't want to hear the answer.

Surprisingly enough, the pastel spot is already seen at the table in the distance when I head towards the place Frank agreed with me. He wears a cute pink shirt today and purple shorts that match his Chuck Taylors and socks, using his delicate jewelry as always, eyes covered by his red frame shades, while he sips on whatever he got in his glitter Starbucks cup. "Hello, hun!" His lips stretch in a grin at the same time he sees me—nice gloss. "How are you?"

"Hello." I take a seat on the bench across from him with a sigh, letting my bag down beside me. "So, you disappeared."

"Yeah, sorry! I really didn't mean to!" He pouts a little and brings the shades up his head, setting the cup aside. Some of his stuff already lies across the table, some of his pretty pens plus the basics, and his sparkly silver pencil case sits next to his pastel green binder. Almost all of his items are covered in stickers, wow. Very... Frank. "'Bet you didn't hear about it, but the thing is that I met a boy who makes my doll heart beat up with joy."

"You writing poems about your lovers now?" I raise an eyebrow, but don't really let him answer despite his intention to, continuing to talk as I start to get my own things off my bag. "Okay, but who's the lucky one?"

"You wouldn't know him." Frank shrugs a little, swinging his feet a little—an information which I didn't really need, but am aware of due to how he ends up accidentally kicking me under the table. "But he's from the cinema people. He's very pretty, like— Gym rat or something, as he likes to call himself." His lips stretch in a smile as he pulls the book from inside his bag. "I couldn't answer you and all because I was spending time with him and things will probably be like this for a while, so I thought it'd be cool to meet up like this."