38. Flashback

Authors pov

I am sorry ma its all my fault Beams words was cut by marla

Look beamee its not at all your fault ...what ever thing happened I know its not a good thing but now everything is back to normal ..I want you guys to forget the past and move on Mary told while hugging a beam

No Mom ..before forgetting the past I have to secure my family by finding out about the person who is responsible for everything Forth thought in his mind he cant tell anything to beam at this moments once find the truth he will reveal everything to his family and hubby.(chap 36)....forth immediately called his gang for the update he knows that its very necessary for him to find that Rebecca girl who was the reason for his and his beamees life become so miserable.

Forth .....you have to see this , we cant imagine that fucker did this to vongviphan family a furious Lam shouted at Forth through his phone .....

Forth looked for Beam and the kids when he made sure Beam went inside with Mary and his Dad Ben took the kids with him he immediately went to his car for meeting the gang at the hide out .

At the same time at under ground 

Calm down baby its not good for your health ......a concerned Park was holding a bottle of water near Lam

Fucking moron keep that thing away from me ....how can I stay calm ...all these things happened under our nose still we couldn't do anything lam was not at all listening to Park ..... 

Lam ..........Forth suddenly barged into the room everybody looked at the man for a moment, there were not many people only the 5 generals 

Forth.....its all because of the......Lams words were cut by forth

Because of what Lam ........

Forth let him complete he is already panicking now you are making it worse .....Park told while sharply looking at Forth

Is he pregnant or what why are you so concerned about him Max asked Park 

Yes he is pregnant so what ........why cant he get pregnant if beam can ? Park asked with a frown Lam was taken back by the revelation it was true that he is pregnant but he didnt want to reveal it so soon to his friends but his hubby park has no break on his tongue , after finding out him being pregnant Park become like an over protective asshole ...

Lam ....are you really Forth asked with shock

Its true that we are having a baby ..actually I got to know about my condition when  we lost our first child , so this time I don......

Nothing will happen we all are here for you.....I am going to be an uncle soon I am so happy Lam , lets the boys handle the case you should take rest Forth told while hugging Lam tightly 

No forth....I wont get any peace until I catch that bitch and make her pay for whatever he did to our queen , and you moron husband of mine stay out of my decision otherwise forget about your proud of manhood to get pleasures in this lifetime.

Park raised his hands for submission 

Forth look what I found ....that Rebecca girl was constantly in contact with Noman Rithwa he is the CEO JJ Music company , you know what before beam getting married to you Mr Noman's proposal was came to Mr Vongviphan for beams hand for marriage but Mr Vongviphan was not happy with his personal records so he denied the offer . But Beams father was never aware that Noman had an eye on beam from the beginning .....he met beam during one of the personal outing of Vongviphan family , he instantly fall in love with him so he asked the hands of beam for the marriage , when he got the rejection he thought he will wait and approach later , it was a lightening for him to find that Beam got married to you and pregnant with your kids , he was at range so he planned to kill you and make beam his but his all planning got failed when Vongviphan couple went for the meeting instead of you and they died in that accident , he again planned several technique but nothing got succes....

Then he send Rebecca to our company and paid her for putting deference in between you guys and she did as he instructed on that process she purposefully made Beam to miscarry by throwing water to the floor and making it look like an accident , her resignation from company was also a plan by her because for what cause she came already fulfilled ....you know what forth Noman is here in Thailand he was making his move to snatch beam from you its your luck that you guys sorted out everything otherwise you would have lost the chance to be with him.

That rascal I will make him pay for everything .........forth told while gripping the table tightly 

Forth ..dont worry his music company is at loss so I buyed almost all the shares ,......we called a meeting of shareholders he is no longer going to carry the postion of the CEO .....you know P Mew can handle the company along with MG Music August told to Forth  

Good August ..once he out of the company I will show him what will he get for messing with my family ......a cold aura spread through forth which scared the shit out of the people inside the room ....

What about that bitch Tul asked with disgust in his voice 

Let me take the honour to do the ritual  August told with a little smrick on his face ......

END

A/N

Hey readers ....thank you for being with me through out the journey of the first season of tied with you .....here I am going to end this book the sequel will be released soon .

I feel sad to wrap up this book it is my first story

I hope you guys will support me for my future works and current work