Book 3 REVEAL

The title gives it all away...

As promised, this chapter will provide the title of the book, its synopsis, cover, pinterest board, spotify playlist, and publishing details.

Without any further ado:

I- The title

T B o G

Drum rolls:

The BANE of GODS.

So tell me, what do you think? Do you like it? Does it give you a certain feeling about what might be waiting ahead?

II- The synopsis

Molten and forged, dripping from a sinking breath,
Woven from ichor, risen from unknown death.

The paths the Gods had laid for Their Chosen had been a lie.

Left with defective weapons in her arsenal, Celestia stands wrists-bound through her researches for a plan to save Ardoria. After handing Dearcious the key to awaken another part of Apocalys and destroying Eziara, the queen-to-be finds herself trapped in a tangle of myths and legends. Truths and lies.

Now on the loose, the Dark God prowling around her forces and aiming for her closed-ones, Celestia has to dive through treacherous plans set into motion since before the First War in a final attempt to save everyone she holds dear.

But the alliances at play are shifting, foe becoming friend and friend becoming foe, and the line between what had once been and what might once become are blurring into one.

Into her.

Will the proclaimed savior be fast enough to unearth secrets old as her world, left hidden for her to find?

And most important of all, is she ready to pay their price?

⋆✺⋆

The third installment in the Celestial Redeemer Trilogy comes woven in a spellbinding and heart-wrenching finale, sodden with magic, mystery, love, and betrayals as the fate of Ardoria lies at stake.

Blood will rain, ties will be severed and sacrifices will unravel the world everyone has come to know as Celestia’s journey reaches its glorious conclusion. 

Exciting, right? Comment below, tellme what you think!

III- Playlist and Pinterest board:

The link for the pinterest board:

https://pin.it/7uFOvk0

The link will also be posted in the comments. In case it is not accessible, then you can find it through searching for: The Bane of Gods/ Book 3, available under my profile.

Username: Tima__R

•The link for the spotify playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4XBwo5yaYIKrAs6VFiY2qO?si=Lme0ON5zT8GiJoJvxessRw&utm_source=copy-link

Or simply find it as TBOG/#3 under my profile F. (Yes, just that one letter. Inventive, I know).

Be sure to follow these links, as they'll be updated until the writing process ends. Hope you'll enjoy scrolling through them!

IV- The cover:

What are we feeling? ;)

V-Publishing:

As per the result of last time's voting, The Bane of Gods will take its time before going into the world. I am working on my best to get it to a comfortable point to start releasing, but it is still quite a long journey until then.

I will be keeping you updated on everything that happens.

Now, what about the prologue, you ask.

I will, in fact, publish book 3 in a couple of days with its prologue, just to keep this book (The Heirs of Death) more or less segregated from The Bane of Gods//and to not publish the same chapter twice, lol.

*please excuse any possible typo.

I hope you'll love the conclusion to Celestia's story. Much love.