Chapter 7

Tommy POV-

As we were flying, Tubbo shouts "One has wings and is following us, through the air!" "Tubbo i'm going to drop down to under the tops of the trees and you need to take over flying." 

As we hear the flapping of wings getting closer, the spirts start shouting to go down down and hide. "Tubbo we got to swap now!" I shouted as I dove down and spun us around so Tubbo could take his wings out. As were swapping I saw that the other two vampires were following us on ground with the spirts quieting down and giving me directions to get away from the vampires. "I can't fly any longer we got to run on the ground." Tubbo said while slowly dropping us to the ground. I see that the vampires are slowing down and look like that they are trying that they are going to try and catch us. 

"Tubbo, can stay up long enough for me to switch out?" "I can try." I try and pull my wings out without having Tubbo drop me. "I can't Tommy we have to land." As soon as Tubbo said that we crashed to the ground. I grab Tubbo and start running in random directions to try and lose the vampires, while also trying not to stray off the path the spirts want to go on... Wait spirts! "Hey! Can you stop the one that can hear you? So we can lose them and get to safety." Soon Techno I think stops and holds his head while his brother? tries to stay on our tail. 

"You really think that you can outrun a vampire little brother." Someone from behind say's. I jump and start to run faster soon I notice where we are and run to a place I used to live so long ago with my family. "You should stop running your friend is slowing you down." "Tubbo I know where we are, can run a little bit longer?" I whisper to him. "Yea I can try." I start pulling Tubbo along while waiting for the line that separates us from the rest of the world. "Tubbo keep hold of me." He tightens his hold on me and I run into the barrier not before I feel a hand grab and get pulled through with us.

389 words