Chapter 6

Tommy POV-

I wake up to hear a couple of voices talking quietly. As soon as I make a sound the talking stops and I can feel that they are watching me. Memories flash through my mind and I shot up yelling "TUBBO!" I look around and see that there is a new vampire I don't, I also saw Techno and Wilbur off the the side just staring at me. "Who are you and where is my friend!?" "My name is Philza but you can call me Phil. Your friend is in the next room over."

"Why am I here?" I ask. "Well your going to become my son and also why don't you take that blindfold off, we know that your not blind." Phil said. "Well I am blind but because I was born blind all my other senses heighted 3x the normal senses. Also no i'm not going to be your son I have life outside of this and much prefer to leave it like that." "Well that doesn't make senses because you were the one to know that we were chasing after you also you are going to become Phil's son and be my brother." Techno said. After he said that Phil got closer and tried to pick me up but I jumped underneath his arms and ran with my arms out a little making it look like I was trying to find the door. 

I was able to find the door and sprit out, I got the scent of Tubbo and headed for it. As soon as I got to the room Tubbo was in, I opened the door and ran inside , locking the door. I look over and see that Tubbo is still asleep. "Tubbo! Come wake up, wake up." I tried to wake Tubbo but he just tried to slap me. I grab his hand and whisper in his ear "Vampire's caught us, we need to run." After I said Tubbo started to wake, but at this point I heard the vampires trying to find me. I start shaking Tubbo to wake him up. "What Tommy?" Tubbo said sleepily. "We got to go now unless you want to be turned." He shot up and grabbed my hand. I'm going to open the window over there while you get your wings ready to fly okay?" "Yea, that fine." He gets up and goes over to the window while I start taking my wings out of the bandages that hide them. 

"You ready to go Tommy?" "Yes come over so I can grab you and also go through the window." He comes over to me and I grab him and start flying through the opening. As soon I get out I hear the door break open and see that the vampires saw us. "Just go we can hide later, just run."

474 words