Chapter 4

Tommy POV-

"Where do we go? Tubbo! Where are they?" "They are in the forest, there are three footsteps coming closer to the house but one hidden one." said Tubbo. "Vampires don't know about the last person. If you run fast then you can run to the east there is a town that way and you could lose them." said one of the sprits. "Tubbo, the sprit said we can make if ran fast enough to the east, to the town that way. Do you want to do that route?" "Yea, less do that route and also be careful because I know you won't, use you other senses."

Tubbo and me start heading for the side door. "Ready to run in 3....2....1....GO!" Me and Tubbo start running towards the town. "They're following us Tubbo, we got run quicker." I soon start hearing the sprits giving us location of the vampires, while also giving us directions to the town. I tell Tubbo the information. 

Later(No ones POV)-

"I think we got away now lets try and make it to town before nightfall." "Yea, though I don't think that you should go without anything covering your eyes incase people know about what makes your eye color special." They start walking to town without noticing the person listening in on them. 

"Told you could run but can't hide. Though what makes you eyes so special?" The person starts walking away to get the others before they go and find the boys again.

Wilbur POV(back a couple hours)-

"Hey I found a house don't know if it's his or not." Techno comes up behind and try's to look at the house without being spotted. "Yep, that most likely his house." After Techno said that Phil comes up from behind and say's "We should surround the house to make it harder for them to run away." "That's a good plan i'll take the south side of the house." As I start heading towards the south side I lock eyes with a person inside the house. "Techno! Phil! They know were here!" I yell back at him loud enough for them to hear but not the people inside. I see them nod and to their post. 

After a short while of planning and trying to get closer to the house without alerting the people inside. All of sudden two teens are running out the side door where no one was posted. I start running after them with Techno and Phil. "How did we not see that door there? Also how did they know we are not on that side of the house?" "I don't know Wil but we better go after them." said Phil. "Techno you okay?" asked Phil. "Yes, i'm okay but we have another person following the boy's and its not us." 

463 words