Chapter 2

At home(Vampire POV)-

"Phil i'm home! I brought someone to if you want them as your son." Phil speeds walks into the room and takes the child from my arms. "He's so cute Techno! Where did you find him?" "Found him in the woods going to town, then going back into the woods with a bag, heading deeper into the forest. I guess that where his house it and might have a roommate if anyone's looking."  "I think Schlatt is looking for a kid, but we'll find out if he does have one. Now why did you choose this boy." "He wasn't scared when I talked to him and he also to hear what my voices were saying. I also don't think he's blind even though he covers them." "Well lets put him in one of the rooms and wait till he's awake."

Later(Tommy POV)-

"Shhh he's sleeping don't wake him." a voice said quietly. "Nah, I think he's alright waking thanks to your loud voice Wil." I slowly sit up but keep my eyes closed. I bring my hand up to my face and see if they took my blindfold up. "They did, i'm sorry I couldn't do more to help you." said one of the sprits. "It's okay, its hard to escape from a vampire in the first place and even more harder if they are of higher power." I said in a wispier. "But still I think I could of helped you escape and not end up like the others. Though I think they are planning a turning you, so you can be part of the family." "Thanks for the information."   

"So, whats your name? I don't what to keep calling you child." "I'm NOT a child!!" I shouted towards the voice as I don't have my blindfold on. "Also can I get my blindfold back." "No because you don't need it. And my name is Techno, while the loud one over there is Wilbur. "I don't why said I don't it but whatever." "Can you open your eyes I want to see them?" Said the one on the right. "I mean it doesn't matter if you see my eyes or not because I was born blind." I open my eyes and see that the one I was talking to had brown hair and a yellow sweater on, with some trousers. While the other has pink hair in a braid and wearing a royal outfit of sorts.

Techno POV-

"I mean it doesn't matter if you see my eyes or not because I was born blind." I couldn't tell if he was lying or not but then everything went crazy, because as soon he opened his eyes the voices went crazy and saying some weird stuff. His eyes were the color of the ocean with a white hint to them. "Why do you hear what the voices are saying?" I could tell I caught him off guard but he answered anyway. "It doesn't matter because I don't know you and I would like to get back home before my roommate comes bombing down the door because I was kidnapped." As soon as he said that a white flash went off and he was suddenly outside running away with someone. 

I smirked "You can run, but you can't hide." 

549 words