Love Game

3rd person Pov
Kenny stopped fucking with other people for the next week and focused on Craig. He had to win him over, he didn't know why he felt this way but it was antagonizing.

A week later

"come on Tucker !! just give me one chanceee" The blonde kept annoying the raven.
"if i go on ONE date with you, will you leave me alone?" Kenny smiled brightly at Craigs remark.
"yes yes! but if you end up falling for me its not my fault, handsome~" Kenny smiled through his words.
"tch. stop flirting with me stupid. Im not gonna fall for you." Craig scoffed.
"tonight at 7pm sharp, i will pick you up. don't worry about dressing nice, wear your normal shit. Its cute" Kenny stood in-front of Tucker smiling up a storm.
"Whatever Kenny. Be there on time or i'm not going."

at 7pm

Kenny arrived to the raven boys house on time and knocked on the door with a single rose. Craig answered in his normal attire and stepped outside.
"for you mi vida" Craigs face began to get hot as he took the rose, every thorn carefully picked off already.
"whatever McCormick lets go.." Craig mumbled as Kenny started walking to his truck. He got in the driver side while Craig the other and drove to a place a bit out of town. He stopped at a forest on the outskirts of town, hopped out and headed to the other side to open the door for his 'friend'.
"why are you being so nice to me?-" Kenny smiled and started walking ahead. Craig, in confusion followed the other. He led the raven into the woods by a creek where a picnic was set up. Craig tried to hide his amazement, Kenny noticed immediately. He took Craigs hand while sitting down, pulling Craig along with him.

the next day

Kenny walked up to Craig with a smile.
"did you enjoy the date" Craig pulled Kenny aside to a nearby bathroom.
"Listen Ken, i told you id go on one date with you, and i did." Kennys eyes struck with despair.
"but i thought you liked it?" Craig smiled.
"i did. but i don't fucking care." Kenny pushed Craig onto the wall behind him, pinning him.
"What is this? a love game?" Kenny huffed out.
"maybe" and with those words, they connected lips. They were in the bathroom for about 10 minutes before finally leaving with hickeys and bite marks as evidence. But no ones gonna say anything, right? Kennys the school player and Craig doesn't give a flying fuck about what people care.

441 words counting this