Chapter 1

it was a bumpy ride to Pine Hill and I knew I was gonna get a fresh start. Since I read Pine Hill has a divine history, I decided to apply here for a job and they were looking for a new History teacher. Some students noticed as I got out of the car bid the driver goodbye. They approached me halfway, and "Hello, are you new here?"
"Yes, How did you know?"
They must think im a student, they chatted away and introduced themselves. "Jacob Kriss," The curly short-haired boy said.
"Eliana Brie," Spoke next, she had a backpack on one shoulder. The second boy was punky the other boy. The girl named Eliana nudged him. "James Pyre"
"May I ask you three a favour?" As soon I expressed that Jacob and Eliana seemed to light up.

The three escorted to the office smoothly. Eliana nudged James again and he knocked on the door for me. We bid farewell, and I enter the office while grinning from ear to ear. The wall seemed to be adorned with prizes or hunting prizes.
"Ah, Mrs Jason, I see you've finally arrived. are your bags with you?"
"Yes, the bags should be on the way"
"I do hope you will settle in just fine," the Headmaster said, he must be old. the way he talks, and his rough voice. He gestures in front of him, "Sit, Mrs Jason, the three troublesome kids seems to have escorted you here just fine"
"Excuse me, troublesome?" I let out, not being able to process what he just confessed.
He got up and wobbled his way over to a file cabinet in the corner of the room, and jiggled with his keys for a bit. The headmaster wobbled his way back with three files and dropped them on the desk while sliding into the chair.
"Are you married?" The headmaster suddenly asked.
  "No" I replied. I don't see how my love life is relevant to being a history teacher. The headmaster gave me the files and told me the place I'll be staying at. The teacher's dormitories to my surprise exist. Eliana, Jacob and James don't seem like the kids to incite disruption. I decide to explore more of the school in the morning. The travelling made me a bit weak, so I take a bath and get into my nightgown.
Early the next morning, I get a knock on the door and open it to see a teacher. "Hello, welcome. I came by to introduce myself and the other teachers" he sounded nervous.
"Ok, I wanted to" I began but halted. What would they know? He raised his eyebrows. "Oh, nothing. Please do introduce yourself,"
"Lyle Ransom... And that's Ms Pryde and the person next to me is Chris John"
After the brief moment of talking they bid me farewell and went to their classrooms to prep the room for a lesson. I close the door only to realize my baggage hasnt arrived yet. I pull a robe on and go to the entrance to see if my baggage has been left out without myu knowledge. My watch tells me ill be late so I hurry back to the room. Strangly my have arrived and i didnt know it did yesterday.

Only my hurried footsteps are as i race across the hall to my homeroom. Teachers are never late and escpecially an hour late.