Chapter Eight: Ice Cubes and Honorifics

Start from the beginning

"You do?" he asks with a frown.

"Of course I do," I say with a laugh. "I'm not anybody important. They used to make us sleep four to a room. They just changed it a few months ago."

"You're important to me, Cassi," he says. His voice is low and husky and I can't help but stare into his eyes. "You were important to me, even before I knew that you were my soulmate."

I know that the look on my face shows how surprised I am by what he just said.

"I was?"

Yoongi sighs. "You really never listen to anything that I say, do you?"

I shrug. "Not really. It's mostly just yelling. Who wants to hear that?"

He laughs and cups my face with both of his hands. "I have feelings for you, silly girl. I have for two fucking years. The fact that you're my soulmate just goes to show that my mind and my heart knew what they were doing, long before I did."

I stare at him for a moment, then I grab the front of his shirt with one hand, pulling him to me. I wrap my other arm around his neck to pull him even closer until I can kiss him. It starts out innocently, a couple of sweet little pecks, but soon enough, his hands are gripping my waist to hold my body to his and he's tilting his head to the side to deepen the kiss, massaging my lips with his as I happily kiss him back.

Our mouths seem to know what they're doing, because they mold to each other perfectly. Like my lips were made to fit against his. I guess, since he's my soulmate, that they kind of were. Yoongi decides to kick it up another notch, and slides his tongue across the seam of my lips, asking for entrance which I willingly give him.

The first touch of his tongue against mine sends electric sparks down my spine that cause me to tremble a little bit. Judging by the way his body shakes slightly against mine, it has the same effect on Yoongi. He moves one of his hands up to the back of my neck to hold me close as his tongue explores my mouth, causing a tiny moan to escape my throat.

Damn. This man could kiss.

I could already tell that that 'tongue technology' shit was no joke, and we hadn't even gotten to the good stuff. Yet.

We only pull away from each other because we hear somebody calling his name in the hallway.

"Yoongi!"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Has anybody seen Suga? He's on next, and he hasn't even changed his clothes."

Yoongi sighs and drops his arms, stepping back from me. "Guess that's my cue. I'll text you after the show, okay? We'll figure something out for tonight."

I smiled and nodded to him, then watched as he headed for the door.

"Yoongi, wait!" I call out.

He turns to look at me. "What, Kitten?"

I ignore the thrill that runs through me at his pet name, and walk over to a cooler with ice and cold water in it, handing him an ice cube and a freezing cold bottle. He looks at me, clearly confused.

"Your lips are a bit swollen," I tell him with a giggle. I'm more than a little happy that I made them that way. "If you hold these to them, it should take it down enough before you go on stage."

He gives me a bright, gummy smile and kisses me again. "Already taking care of me again. As always."

"Go!" I say and push him out the door.

When the door closes and I'm finally alone, I flop back on the couch. Jungkook comes flying into the room about 30 seconds later, a ball of energy as usual. I get up to get his next outfit and hand it to him, but he pauses and stares at me.