Untitled Part 11

Ryan and Aaron had gone to Sophia's school to pick her up while the others started the case, Aaron had already called for his team to come out to assist. Ryan had been on edge the whole time picking and biting his nails. The dark-haired agent looked to his younger cousin.

"I don't think you ever broke that habit," Aaron said.

Ryan chuckled. "Everytime I think I have it I do it again" He paused for a moment. "Aaron what are the chances that my little girl is alive?"

"Don't think that way Ryan, his MOs are mainly adults he's never harmed a child"

"What could he want with her? She's a little girl for Christ sake. If I lose her.."

"You won't lose her Ryan, I give you my word. All of this is a mind game to play with me. That's why I put Haley and Jack in protective custody. And now you and once we find her, Sophia"

Ryan felt his hands trembling, he wanted no- he needed something, anything to take this away. No! He couldn't, he wouldn't. He had to sacrifice his own pain for his daughter. He refused to break his promise to her. He would stay clean and he meant it.

Soon enough they had arrived at the school and Ryan just about ran inside, he hoped and for the first time in years he had prayed that his daughter was still here and she was safe. Aaron had been right behind his cousin as they entered the school. Inside the office Ryan went to the desk looking panicked.

"Excuse me, hi. I'm here to pick up my daughter. Sophia Ruzek" Ryan spoke, trying to keep his voice calm but it was clear he was nervous.

The secretary looked. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew. She'd been picked up already"

Ryan's eyes went wide, he felt his heart and stomach drop. "She WHAT?"

Aaron put his hand on his cousin's shoulder and pulled him back and pulled out his badge and showed the woman.

"I'm Agent Hotchner. Can you tell me who picked up Sophia Ruzek?"

"He said his name was Agent Derek Morgan"

"Did the man look like this?"

He pulled his phone out and pulled a picture of George Foyet showing it to the woman and she nodded in confirmation.

"That's him"

Before Ryan had gone off, the dark-haired agent pulled him outside only to be fought off by the younger man.

"Ryan, I need you to calm down. Calm down"

"That bastard has my baby! How do you expect me to calm down?!"

"I understand you are scared but if you do anything to anger him he will do something to her. I need you to calm down and not go off and do something crazy. This guy will not hesitate killing you"

"You want me to stand by and do nothing?!"

Before Aaron could respond to his cousin his phone rang with an unknown number he answered.

"Hotchner"

"If it isn't my good buddy Aaron. How's it going pal?" Came George's voice.

"Foyet. Where's the girl?"

"Is this part of my profile? Not showing fear"

"Where is the girl?"

There was a brief pause when a small voice came on. "Hello?"

The older agent had put the phone on speaker so his cousin could hear. Ryan wanted to snatch the phone from his hand.

"Hi Sophia, my name is Aaron. Are you alright?"

"I'm ok. He said he's gonna take me to my Uncle Adam, he said my uncle is hurt"

"Your uncle is fine Sophia. I saw him today"

"Uncle Adam is ok?"

Before Aaron could respond, George had come on. "Well that's enough of that you got your proof"

"Don't do this George, she's an innocent child in all this. Your beef is with me. Not her and not my cousin"

"I'll be in touch Aaron"

Ryan had snatched the phone. "Sophia? Sophia! Baby I'm coming for you"

The phone had gone out and Ryan grabbed his cousin's suit jacket, with wide desperate eyes. His grip was like steel. "I can't lose her Aaron, she's all I've got"

"We will get her back I promise"

"She's...she's my baby"

He ended up putting his face in his cousin's jacket and let out a sob, all the dark-haired agent could do was hug the younger man. All Aaron could do was hold and hug his cousin. Once Ryan had calmed down the two headed back to the station. The whole time Ryan felt numb.

He wanted to be mad at Aaron but neither of them could have predicted this could or would happen. He was depressed but more so pissed, if he could he would strangle the bastard who took his little girl. One thing for certain was that Adam was also going to go through the roof.

The drive to the district seemed long but it was a short drive, when they finally arrived two other cars drove up. Exiting the cars were the remaining members of Aaron's team. One was an older Italian man, Dave Rossi. A beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed woman, Jennifer Jareau, or JJ for short. A tall dark-skinned man with tattoos on his arm, Derek Morgan. A dark haired woman with slightly pale skin, Emily Prentiss. And finally the last guy was a tall skinny guy that still looked like a kid, Dr. Spencer Reid.

Aaron had gone to meet his team. "Thanks for coming on such short notice"

"Not a problem," Dave told his friend.

Everyone looked at the upset man next to their unit Chief and back to him. Aaron then took the silence as a hint.

"Everyone this is my cousin, Ryan. Ryan this is my team, Dave, JJ, Emily, Spencer, and Derek"

Ryan gave a small smile nodding his head and went inside, recently when he was angry he didn't talk he was afraid to say something he'd regret. The FBI team looked at Aaron.

"What was that about?" Derek asked.

"His daughter was kidnapped from school. By Foyet"

"Well then, let's get to work"

Meanwhile

George kept driving around and Sophia was starting to get antsy and worried. She had wanted to see her uncle.

"I wanna see my Uncle Adam" Sophia said, for what seemed like the millionth time.

The older man now knew why he didn't like children. He pulled into a vacant lot and parked the car, getting out. He went to the back door and opened it, getting in the back with her. Pulling something from his pocket he popped the cap off and tossed it on the ground. It was a needle.

"We'll see your uncle soon. For now, take a nap. Go to sleep"

He carefully injected her with the needle and pushed it down letting the medication go through her body. Soon enough she was out.

"That's it, princess just sleep"

Once she was out he picked her up and went around popping the trunk open and left her inside with a phone and a note. Once he made sure she was in place he closed the trunk and locked it. He then walked away.