1: Claude Oakley: Supervisor

I make my way towards the food court of the mall, minding my own business per usual, when some guy grabs my arm.

I am about ready to toss him across the room, then I see it is just Claude.

"What the actual fuck Claude?" I growl.

"Strolling out in public? How long have you been doing this?" He says in the tone a father would use with a daughter.

"Fuck off Claude, I'm just hungry." I growl and place my hand on his chest, ready to push him away.

He moves his hand to cover mine, "I'm quite hungry myself, mind if I join you?"

"Yes." I say in a grumpy tone, but he was already pulling me along with him.

He sat me down at a table and left to get some Chinese food.

Claude Oakley, my foreseer in this wild escapade, is the world-wide definition of gorgeous. Even though he always seems to have a stick shoved up his ass, I gotta admit that he may have slipped into one or two of my more vivid dreams.

"I got you low mein." Claude says in a rather monotone voice, and places a tray that has a white plastic bowl full of Chinese fried noodles in front of me.

"Thanks." I pick up the chopsticks and begin eating, scanning the food court area.

Claude eats silently across the table. He is ever so quiet, the only noise he makes is the clicking noise of when he pushes up his square-rimmed glasses.

"So why are you following me Claude? You bastard, I thought we had an agreement." I finally break out.

Claude lets out a bored sigh, "Our agreement was that I would make sure no one found out about you and you would stay under the radar."

I throw up my hands, "how is this NOT under the radar? It's crowded, claustrophobic, and I've got a great fucking hoodie on," to prove my point I adjust my hood so I can't see anything above my nose.

"Sorry." Claude's says after a few minutes of silence.

"What did you say? There must be something wrong with my hearing. Did Claude Oakley just apologize?" I say sarcastically.

Claude's upward turned hand pulls the hoodie up so I can see his annoyed and extremely hot face.

"Yes, I was worried for your safety and became presumptuous. For that I am sorry."

I narrow my eyes at him, it has always been difficult to tell if Claude is being sarcastic or not.

"Apology accepted," I finally say, "now get the fuck away from me."