Chapter 18

I was definitely drunk, I lay back on Colby's couch and my head spun a little as he settled beside me. Instinctively my hand found it's way into his hair, threading through the purple and brown tresses. He leaned into the touch as we watched Tara leave the room. About five minutes later she and Jake entered. She threw two bottled waters onto the couch beside me while Jake told Colby he was borrowing the ring light. Colby groaned and held a thumbs up making his friends laugh before they shut his bedroom door closed. I got up muttering that I had to go to the bathroom. I wasn't even sure if Colby had heard me but I left anyways. Once I was finished I leaned onto the counter and looked myself in the mirror. I didn't look too bad. There was a flush to my cheeks and my eyelids hung a bit low making me look tired. I looked at my own lips and brought my finger up to it. I had taken a big risk making such a bold move. Now all I could think about was his lips against mine. The taste of his minty breath and the warmth of his tongue against mine. I washed my hands quickly and then made my way into his room shedding my jacket that had made me suddenly very hot. When I saw Colby he was no longer sitting but laying across the couch with his eyes closed.

Risky seemed to work. I walked close and straddled his hips causing his eyes to flutter open. He looked up at me with a lazy smile that grew slowly as one hand rest on my hips and the other cupped my jaw pulling me closer to his lips. The kiss was soft, but lustful as we both licked into each other's mouths. Colby moaned beneath me and I could feel a fire grow in the pit of my stomach as the kiss intensified. I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead against his chuckling. "That's becoming me new favourite thing." It's the alcohol talking.

"It already is mine." He says pulling me down again for another kiss. Eventually someone knocks on the door breaking us from our little bubble. I move off him to sit next to him as Colby says come in. Sam peaks his head in a smile growing on his face when he see me and Colby laying on the couch beside each other. "Hey Ellie."

"Hi, Sam." I wave.

"I just got done editing brother, I'm heading to bed. We've got no meetings tomorrow. Chris just texted that he can't make tomorrow so we're rescheduling for the next day."

"Okay, no problem," Colby says, "goodnight brother."

"Goodnight, bro. Enjoy your day off." Sam then shuts the door behind him. I then get up and head for the door too.

"Are you leaving?" Colby asks sadly.

"No, I'm too drunk to drive home. I'm gonna check on Oakley."

Colby got up too and followed me out the room. He went into the laundry room while I let Oakley out into the backyard making a mental note to help Colby clean up any mess he may make tomorrow. While I wait at the door, Colby comes out with a large dog bed. "Our friend Abbey leaves her dog here when she travels so we bought one of these. He can use it. Does he uh...does he sleep in the same room with you or not?" Colby awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"He usually sleeps on his bed in my room." I say.

"Oh well, he can come stay with us then." The sound of that sent a chill down my spine. We'd both slept next to each other twice now but something about him saying it made me feel tingly. Maybe I was still very much drunk. Oakley came happily back into the house sauntering up the stairs behind Colby. Colby set his bed near the door to his balcony while I took his toys out of the bag I'd brought with his things. He settled on his bed while I filled a bowl with water for him and set a potty training pad beside him just in case. Colby came out of his closet tossing something at me, it landed on my shoulder and when I looked I noticed it was a T-shirt, "in case you wanna change to sleep." I looked down at my crop top and sweatpants. They weren't the most comfortable sweatpants to sleep in especially with how hot Colby's room was. I went into the bathroom and changed out of my clothes slipping on Colby's T-shirt that was oversized on me on. The T-shirt hung mid thigh so my underwear wasn't very visible. When I walked back into the room Colby was plugging his phone in to charge. I noticed he'd stripped down to his boxers. I guess we were both going brave. He turned around when he heard me and I heard a gasp escape him. He clamped his bottom lip between his teeth and made his way over to me. He slipped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. His bare chest pressing against me. I absentmindedly let my finger trace the tattoo on his left pectoral. "I like you in my clothes." He nuzzled his face against mine bumping our noses. "I like you in...no clothes?" I laugh since he was only wearing his underwear.

"I like you with no pants on," he grins. I playfully smack his chest. He surprises me when he presses out lips together but I easily melt into him. This guy made me feel a way that I couldn't describe. Oakley pushed himself between us and we broke apart laughing. We both kissed him goodnight and I told him to go to bed. He obediently listened and watched us as we climbed into Colby's bed. "Why is your room always so hot?" I ask.

"Because Sam never turns the ac on." Colby rolls his eyes as he picks his phone up and turns the ac on from an app. "Fuck you Sam." He mumbles making me laugh. He rolls back toward me and we both face each other, his hand resting in my waist before it gravitates toward my hip, and then my ass. It trails over my bare thigh. I close my eyes at the sensation as I throw my leg over his own hip bringing us closer. It was intimate and it took me by surprise that I didn't feel any inhibitions about it. He leaned in again and pressed his lips to mine before pulling back to look into my eyes. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of that." He whispers. "You got me fucked up, Stone."

"You've got me equally as fucked up Brock."