Chapter 14

A/N: This doesn't align with the timeline for Sam and Colby videos in real life. - just imagine the Montana trip with Kian and Jc was some in the 2021 instead and the boys don't do Hell Week in 2021. I might incorporate late in the story in the 2022 but yeah...basically Hell Week didn't happen and they went to Montana in 2021 - all the other investigations they did in the year leading up to hell week occurred.

For the Estes Method - italics are for whatever is being said that com through the box
_______________________________________________________________

We all thought it was best if we didn't do any investigating near to where we would be sleeping so instead we walk for another fifteen minutes to wear there was a concrete bench and table set. We set up all the equipment again and before we could start Colby came over.

As I kept looking around frantically I caught him watching me a couple times. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks. Sam sits next to me as Colby asks.

"Yeah. I just...I just keep feeling like something bad is going to happen."

"Maybe we should sage ourselves." Colby suggested. We agreed and we stepped away from the table to do the smudging before we return to the table. Sam turned the camera back on.

"So we're going to try the Estes method. We did this already in our Conjuring video, so you might be familiar with it. Essentially what we do is, one of us will be wearing these noise cancelling headphones that is attached to this device that cycles through hundreds of radio frequencies. The other people will be asking questions and the person wearing the headphones just say what they hear. The headphones stop you from hearing what is being asked." Sam explains to the camera before he pulls the headphones onto his head.

"I'm gonna go first," he set it up and since I'm sitting next to him I can hear the static playing.

"Holy shit that's loud." I say but Sam doesn't respond because he couldn't hair me

He covers his eyes with the white bandana. And we all look at each other to start. Colby is standing nearby and Katrina is sitting opposite Sam and I.

"Is there anyone here to talk to us?" Colby asks.

"I'm here."

"Can you say your name?" I ask.

"You know."

I look at Colby and we both furrow our brows.

"Is this the white witch?" Katrina asks. Colby and I snap our heads toward her, we forget about that story.

"I'm ready."

Katrina gasps, "that's what she said in the story. Remember? She walked into the forest and said she was ready."

"If you're the white witch, how did your family die?" Colby asks.

"You don't have to ask."

"We want you to confirm it's you that we're talking to. How did they die?"

"Seven."

"Seven?" Colby asks crossing his arms.

"Are there seven of you here?"

"Attack." Before we can ask again Sam spoke. "From all sides."

"Did seven men attack your family from all sides?"

"I'm ready."

"What are you ready for?"

"War."

Just then we heard a branch snap close by. Katrina jumped out of her seat and turned around toward the noise. She made she way between Colby and I. I immediately tapped Sam's shoulder pulling the headphones off and around his neck. "What happened?" He asked.