_I will love you no matter what_

Start from the beginning

“Onnum illa da, po ava thoongura,” Pugazh said and left.

He entered the room. He sat beside her.
When Maraan got a call regarding Shivya he was the most happiest. When he heard she woke up, his soul just came back, he relaxed. He immediately drove to the hospital. He heard the doctor talking to Shivya and he couldn’t bear seeing the tears in her eyes. The fact the tears were because of him killed him. He felt guilty.

He couldn’t meet her.

After she fell asleep he goes and sits beside, watching her till the day dawns. For the past two days  he couldn’t face her ,where as Shivya was yearning to see him.

He slowly held her hands. “Ma I’m sorry,” a tear drop fell on her hand. He felt a hold in his hand, he saw her eyes brimmed with tears. He smiled as tears fell from his eyes.

Shivya was very tired, the medicines and her legs were killing her. She just closed her eyes, trying to pause her overthinking brain. Then she felt a hold ad she knew it was him. She opened her eyes saw him tearing.

~~~

She tried to sit up but winced. “Ma,” he immediately called and helped her rest her back properly. He looked at her and then her legs. He touched them and muttered many sorries. She held his hands and pulled him. He slowly came and laid on the space beside her taking her in his embrace.

“Yen pa ennaya paakha varala.” She looked at him, he couldn’t meet her eyes. He felt really guilty. “Na nenachean,” she choked “en kaal naala ennaya vittu poyittiyo nu,” she whispered. Maraan looked at her with worries. “Ma appadi illa ma,” he tightened his hug.

As soon as she got to know about her legs her only question was does he know?  When her brother nodded his head, she couldn't help but think of worst possibilities.  He was not there and hadn't met her for two days. This hurt her heart.

He was very guilty. He didn’t know how to face her. He didn’t think anything like this. He didn’t know she would feel like this. Her legs not working, her hands not working nothing mattered to him. Only her heart and her love towards him mattered to him.

“Ill ma. Ennakha athi pathi kavala illa ma. Naan romba bayuthutean. Ennakhu unna appadi paakha ellala. Nee irukka intha edam… naan thaan irukkanum,” he said as he carresed her face.

“Naan sethutean di, unna appadi paakha,” he said as he joined his forehead with hers.

“Ennaya vittu poyiraadha ma.”

“Eppayum poga maatean. Patha la evalo adi pattum unnakha thiramba vanthutean,” she said kissing her forehead and let her lips lingers there for a while.

She knew deep down he wouldn't do it. But she was very sensitive when it came to him. She loves him so much that these insecurities just popped up.

After his words she understood the pain he endured. Now she felt guilty for doubting his love,their love.

She laid her head on his chest.

“I love you Maraan’ey.”

~~~

After a while, she lifted her head and asked him “ama Arya va enna panna?” He looked at her and remembered.

~~~

He pointed the gun at him. He loaded the gun and aimed it but something stopped him.

“I know Maraan,” her words ringed in his ears. He closed his eyes. He took and deep breath and released it. He shot and all the bullets were over.

Everyone looked at Arya, he was unharmed. Maraan shot at the wall to take out his frustration.  “Unna kenji kekurean, engala vitturu. Innoru thadava appadi panna appram sathiyama unna yaaraleiyum kaaptha ella,” he said and told the inspector to give him to the court as he charged cases for attempt murder and left the place.

~~~

“Avan’ah court la submit pannuraangha, innikhi.”

He looked at her and said “I promised to never disappoint you and will always never break that.” She looked at him with proud eyes and laid her head back on his head and closed her eyes. He carresed her hair and they both slept in eachothers embrace.

After a long time they were getting their peaceful sleep.

The whole family watched them with smiles palying on their faces. They were proud of Maraan and Shivya and ofcourse the love they had for eachother.

It only grew stronger.The magic kept getting stronger.

Heyyyyoo guyss!
Hope this chapter is good
Pls ignore typos and errors

Feel free to comment about the chapter.

This is a fictional story.

Arabic kuthu on loop. # thalapathy🔥❤️

I know this an emotional chapter but actually wrote this listening to Arabic kuthu.

Stay Safe✨✨✨✨