Not me continuing this after a year 💀🤚

Oml, looking back at this fanfiction I made, made me cringe so bad.

(Neko Harry Potter? Little me got
✨t a s t e ✨)

My lord, I was horrible at spelling. (I still am, but ✨ 🇼 🇮 🇸 🇪 🇷✨)

God, forgive me. Smh 💀🤚

But!

Looking at all your comments made me laugh so hard.

So...... I am bored, lonely, and still depressed and it's Valentine's Day. SO LET'S CONTINUE A FANFICTION I MADE A(?) YEAR(S?) AGO. WHOOAAAA!!

I am too lazy to redo the other chapters, so deal with the change of writing style.

(Or don't read, I don't really care.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•••••••••••••••

The long awaited...

Chapter 11

•••••••••♪♪♪♪••••♪♪♪♪••••••••••••♪♪•••••••••

Draco POV: (I still have to do that, right? I never to with my newer fanfictions. Oh, well.)

Draco rises out from a cocoon of  blankets, everything felt fuzzy. He felt like a warm Incendio was cast upon him, he felt so content.

Apparently, so did his creature. It was as if a warm ball was floating around in his chest. And--

.
.
.
Oh?
.
.
.

What's this?

Draco closed his eyes, reaching deep within himself. He continued to concentrate on that warm feeling, untill he found himself in a blank, dark room.

He, of course, hadn't actually left his mates nest, his mind was just in a deeper part of himself.

Looking around, he walked closer to the now two warm, fuzzy spheres. He inspects the glass dome they protected in, his hand resting on the glass. It felt warm to the touch, a welcoming feeling.

A slightly giddy feeling filled in his chest, the mating had worked. He could feel Harry's soul attached to his.

While Harry's soul was a cool green, his was a warm blue. His giving off a sound like thunder, while Harry's, his mate's, gave off a soft pitter padder, almost like a sprinkle of rain sound.

It sounded to comforting, so kind. He almost broke down crying at how kind his mate truely was.

Snapping himself out of his thoughts, he looks closer at the glass dome. Lining the outside of it, was a beautiful dove tangled with a small kitten. What it lacks in color, it makes up in detail.

You could see the individual feathers lining the dove's wings, while you could see every shimmer in the kitten's eyes.

"Merlin.." Draco muttered to himself, having not seen anything like it before. In times like these Draco truely appreciates that he is a wizard. That Mother Magic had blessed him with her gifts.

(It's probably Lady Magic, but I like how Mother Magic rolls of the tongue better)

He was dragged out of his musing by a soft voice calling his name.

"Draco?"

"Dray?" 

"Dear?"

"Mm.. You should call me that more often." Draco muttered as he came back to himself.

"Tch, you wish." Harry replies from his spot on Draco's chest.

Draco raised an eyebrow, a smirk creeping up his face. "Oh? What's this? Do I need to fuck the attitude out of you, again?"

The Neko's faced tuned bright red as he studders and stumbles for a response. He quickly gives up when he hears his mate laughing at him. "Oh, be quite!"

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Did I just post a 600 word chapter after a year or so of not posting? Yes. Yes, I did.

Questioning my life choices, tbh.

Anyways, if you are still on this rollercoaster, then hold on. Idk where we are going, but we are going somewhere.

All aboard the LGBTQ+ Train, we are going places!

(Yeah, I saw you (you know who you are) questioning if you are aloud on the gay train. News flash, you are. Every bitch is aloud on the gay train.)

✨ Till next time ✨
(Only Beetlejuice knows when that is)