🔞 Chapter ten 🔞

♡ Harry's Heat ♡

▪︎ 2,138 words ▪︎

! Warning !
This has sexual activities and actions. This chapter is centered in Harry's heat and I will not put much important information in this chapter!

Harry will not be getting pregnant this Heat, but possibly next.

! You have been Warned. !

It had been two days since Draco and Harry started talking. They both grew closer but on the third day, while Draco went out to fetch some food, Harry started to feel.. unwell. Throughout the day he had slowly started to feel hot, at this point his skin was flushed pink, and he was quietly panting.

Durning this time, and yesterday, Harry had subconsciously started making a nest. He surrounded himself with his mates sent, as well as his own. He made a nest like structure on the bed and was right in the middle of it.

The ravenette curled up on himself, letting a low whine break through his mouth. His eyes were tightly sealed, his hands clawing at his abdomen he had horrible cramps. Not has bad as labor of course, but like a bad day for a woman on her menstrual cycle.

Harry suddenly felt a warm liquid run down his thighs. Alarmed, he reached down and touched the mystery substance, realizing shortly that it was slick. This ment only one thing, Harry truly went in heat.

Harry let out a small groan, he felt unbearable horny and Draco, his only hope really, had left. The smaller pushed and rubbed his legs together, trying to get some friction. He felt horribly embarrassed as he started to grind on a pillow, slowly rocking his hips back and forth on its side.

He let out small moans as he started to rub harder, the friction of his boxers and the pillow felt delightful against his extremely hard member. He kept grinding down on the pillow, trying hard to get any form of release.

As Harry was trying to pleasure himself, Draco walked into the common room. As he did, he was hit with a very strong sent of amber rose, s'mores, and freshly rained earth. Still, the sent was strong, and strained. Draco quickly connected the dots and set the tray of food down, stalking closer to the shared bedroom.

The dominate had noticed that yesterday his mate had been stealing his clothes. At first he was confused, but then realized that his mate was building a nest of some sort. It took up the outer layer of their bed, higher on the edges. He had even placed some clothing in the floor, what that would do, Draco was unsure.

Over the fast few days, Harry had stood is ground for the most part. Still, his neko was pulling him to trust Draco more than he would typically allow.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Draco reacted the door. The intoxicating sent effecting more areas of his body than he'd like to admit. Walking in, he saw a site that made his pants unbearably tight, and he grew a smirk.

"Harry?" He called smoothly,closing the door and walking closer to the bed. Harry paused, he had taken off his shirt, as well as his pants. He only had his boxers on, and was panting like crazy. His hips still sat on the pillow, as he let out a low whine.

Draco's smirk only grew. "Aw, is my baby kitten in heat?" He asked, taking off his outer robe. Harry could only let out a pathetic whine, as he rubbed his painfully hard erection against the pillow. He had already came, but he needed more. Harry needed Draco.

The dominate shrugged off his shirt, now showing off his amazing abs. Unexpectedly, Harry pleaded, "M-Merlin, please Draco.. Oh, please help me, please. I need you." He whimpered, rutting his hips on the pillow more frequently.