Blade (Blade Trilogy series) Catch-Up

Start from the beginning

Early Easter morning, you woke up and broke out of your crib and went to go wake your daddy and uncle Abraham

Early Easter morning, you woke up and broke out of your crib and went to go wake your daddy and uncle Abraham.  You were walking to your daddy's room and when you made it towards the bed, you pounced on your daddy's chest and said "Dada up!"  "Oof. Y/n?" "Dada unny!" You said with a giggle.  "It's Easter? Well then happy Easter baby girl/boy.  Let's go see if uncle Abraham is up and we'll go see what Mr. Bunny brought for you." He said as he picked you up and took you out to the kitchen, where  your uncle was making coffee for your daddy and himself and a bottle for you.  "Abe!" You said as he smiled when he heard your voice.  "There's my favorite niece/nephew. Are you excited for today?" He cooed as you babbled to him. "Well let's have breakfast first then we'll see what Mr. Bunny brought for you."  Your daddy and uncle Abraham said as your daddy placed you into your highchair and gave you a bunny shaped pancake.   After breakfast, it was finally time to see what the Easter Bunny brought for you.  

You waddled over to your basket and began to pull out all the new toys and show your daddy and uncle Abraham.   After your basket was done,  your daddy gave you a small basket and showed you how to hunt for Easter eggs.   (Time skip to your bedtime)  

After a fun filled day, it was time to get ready for bed once more

After a fun filled day, it was time to get ready for bed once more.  Your daddy had got your changed and brought you out the living room and put on Baby Looney Tunes: Easter Special for all of you to watch before you fell asleep on your daddy's chest.  "Happy Easter, y/n. Daddy and uncle Abraham love you so much." Your daddy said before he fell asleep with you on his chest with his arms wrapped around you. 

Your 1st Birthday- Today marked that it was a year ago when your birth mother gave you to your new daddy, who took you in and raised you as his own.  You were sound asleep, when your daddy and uncle Abraham were planning your birthday party.   "Okay. I think we're good. Now all we need to do is place the order and everything should be here by noon. And we can have everything up just in time for y/n's birthday party." Your daddy said.   Once the party supplies arrived, your daddy and uncle got to work, before you woke up and when your guests arrive.  (Time skip to your party guests arriving) 

  (Time skip to your party guests arriving)