Chapter sevennnnnnnn

The day came for Dream to tell Tubbo. I could barely get out of bed. I felt so guilty. I layed there with Sapnaps arm wrapped around my waist and forehead pressed against the back of my neck trying to convince myself to get up. Dream had asked me and Techno to meet him before he met Tubbo in Lmanburg.

Sapnap ended up being the one to stir awake. It was a rare occurrence for him to wake up first. He yawned and sat up. "[y/n] what's wrong?" He asks. I roll over and lay my head on his lap. He runs a hand through my hair. "C'mon beautiful. You're normally up by now. What's wrong?" He asks again.

"I feel horrible for what I'm about to do to Tubbo." I admit.

"You're doing this for a reason. The right reasons. If you let it go on, Tubbo might do much worse." Sapnap says, trying to reassure me. I sit up and make eye contact with him. He gently takes my jaw in his hand. I cover his hand with mine. He pulls my face forward kissing me. "Besides. We have to take Bowser for a walk." He says pulling away and smiling. I nod while doing my best to return the smile. Just his touch alone gave me a sense of security.

I got dressed and pulled on my armor. The sun had just risen giving Sapnap and I about thirty minutes to go for a walk then meet Dream outside of Lmanburg.

The dark grey color of the sky and the cool breeze in the air set the scene for chaos. The walk still helped me to calm down quite a bit. When the walk ended I returned home. We dropped Bowser off and walked to Lmanburg.

I reached the outskirts of the country and found Techno standing near Dream. Technoblade looked relieved to see me. I held Sapnaps hand tight. Dream turned around to see me. "Hey." Dream greets.

"Cut the bullshit. What's the plan." I tell Dream. Sapnap gives me a surprised expression.

"Are you always this. . . to the point?" Sapnap says. It was clear he didn't know how to phrase his question. Technoblade chuckles.

"She doesn't have patience for bullshit." Techno responds before winking at me. I smiled back at him and rolled my eyes. Technoblade could always make me feel better. Sapnap seemed confused by his statement.

"I will never get used to the sibling dynamic you two have." Sapnap remarks shaking his head. Dream just looked annoyed.

"What are you mad that you're not the only powerful person I'm close to?" I say seeing through his crap. He rolls his eyes and Techno just smirks. This was the group I was working with. Sapnap stood on the sidelines as the three most dangerous people on the entirety of the server stood before him bickering like children.

"Okay we have a meeting planned with Tubbo in towns square. I'm going to give him the ultimatum we discussed. He has a week. Two weeks before we blow this place up." Dream states.

"Unless they agree to our terms." I emphasize. Dream nods. "No one can get hurt either." I rephrase. Above us the clouds stirred.

"No one will." Dream replies. I grab the collar of his chestplate and pull him down to eye level.

"I'm serious. Promise me right now." I say. Dream gulps.

"I promise." He states.

"For the record, to them I'm not with you guys. I'm impartial. They can't know I side with Dream until they need to." I say. Dream nods and I release his chestplate. Techno had a smug grin plastered on his face. Dream smoothed out his hair.

"Alright are you guys ready?" He asks. After a collective yes we all head into Lmanburg towards town square. When we get there there's a picnic table. Tubbo, Quackity, and Fundy were seated comfortably.