Prologe

3rd POV

Beerus sat on a tree stump and sighed. He was bored. More bored then usual. He groaned as he fell on the tree stump and fell on the ground. He stared at the sky and sighed.

Beerus: whis.

Whis appeared right next to him staff in hand.

Whis: yes my lord?

Beerus: I'm bored................tell me. How many years has it been since I became the god of destruction?

Whis: oh about (never specified because as he said he's older then Goku can comprehend)

Beerus: ah I see. In that case. I think it's about time I retire....

Whis: my lord?

Beerus: I've been around longer then any of the other gods. I think it's time I just spend the rest of eternity napping.....

Whis: well then......have you someone in mind?

Beerus smirks.

Beerus: of course I do!!! He may be mortal but he's still stronger than anyone in his race and pushes me to try a bit....

Whis: you don't mean the sayian do you?

Beerus: yes. So what?

Whis: nothing. It's just that the sayians are such a barbaric race.....

Beerus: you know how he is though. He's not like the other sayians. That's why he's perfect.....

Whis: if you say so my lord......

Beerus: now then. Let's go get him. Even though he's strong right now he still needs to learn how to use divine ki.....

Whis: but of course my lord.....

Timeskip

Whis and Beerus land on a planet filled with lush green grass and beautiful landscape. There sitting in a field just sitting meditating was a man with a tail. Beerus and whis walk over to him and the man sighs before opening one of his eyes.

Y/N: Beerus......to what do I owe the pleasure?

Beerus smirks.

Beerus: you forgot the lord part.

The man chuckles a bit before standing up and bows.

Y/N: lord Beerus. To what do I owe the pleasure?

Beerus: I've come with an offer to you.......

Y/N: that being?

Beerus: how would you like to become the next god of destruction for universe seven?

Y/N: god of destruction hm? And what exactly would I do as god of destruction?

Beerus: whatever you want!!! All of you have to do is make sure to kill off a few planets to balance out the universe.

Whis: along with that. You'll be able to train with me and learn how to use divine ki.......you'll grow exponentially stronger!!!

Y/N smirks.

Y/N: really........in that case ILL BECOME A GOD!!!

Beerus smiles and nods.

Beerus: now then. Let's go back to my world. You have a lot of training to do.....

Y/N nods and places his hand on Beerus shoulder. Whis taps his staff and a large light surrounds them and they beam away.

Timeskip

Y/N stood in front of Beerus in super sayian god breathing a bit hard before he powers down. Beerus laid in a crater almsot unconscious. He laughed weakly.

Beerus: g-good job..........you've officially.........surpassed me..........by a large margin.......in fact.....

Whis holds out his staff and heals Beerus. He then stands up.

Beerus: congratulations Y/N..........you can now officially become a god of destruction......

Beerus holds out his hand and Y/N takes it. a yellow glow begins to surround both there hands.

Beerus: you are quite powerful but in order to officially become a god of destruction you must have immortality........consider this my last gift to you.

The glow stops and Beerus lets go. He sighs as he slowly begins to turn old.

Beerus: the aging is starting to catch up to me.......I'll die in a few moment.....

Y/N: Beerus.......do you want me to send you off....?

Beerus: no.......it's ok........I'd rather go out in peace....

Beerus sighs as he walks over to the lake and sits down and sighs with relief. Whis and Y/N follow and sit next to him.

Beerus: whis........thanks for taking care of me and putting up with me......

Whis just nods.

Beerus: good luck Y/N.........and make sure to take care of my brother while I'm gone......heheh.......

Beerus then began to turn to dust. And in a few moments. He's gone.

Whis: even though I must remain neutral.........out of all the destroyed I've served........I enjoyed him the most.........

Y/N smiles and nods.

Y/N: he was always one hell of a fighter......best I ever faced.......

Whis: now then. Let's head inside. I have much to teach you about being a destroyer.....

Y/N nods and follows him inside the large Tree. Beerus the destroyer was now dead. And in comes the new god of destruction of universe seven.....