31

As soon as they reached home, the others went to their rooms, to clean themselves. Seonghwa wouldn't let go of Hongjoong's hand. The two of them didn't know what to do, until Seonghwa looked at him, "I'm tired" he said. His eyes looked as if he had spent years in numbness. Reminding Hongjoong of the first time he had said this, on a night they spent on the street. Hongjoong realized he was getting to see the old, sad Seonghwa once again. Hongjoong did what he had done the first time, he took the other's hand, the older didn't flinch, he let him. Hongjoong noticed his chain bracelet on Seonghwa's hand.

Seonghwa started walking towards his room, his grip tight on Hongjoong's hand. He led him into the room, closing the door behind them before turning to Hongjoong.
"I am sorry, I didn't-" Seonghwa started saying.
"Shh, I know." Hongjoong said as he wrapped his arms around the older, who immediately melted into them, with relief.
"P-please d-don't hate me." Seonghwa spoke through tears.
"I love you." Hongjoong said. "It's not at all your fault after all, I know you hate him too."
Seonghwa broke down once again, he tugged on Hongjoong, who was the only source of comfort.
"But it's not fair!" Seonghwa weeped. "You lost your parents because of him!"
Hongjoong knew it wasn't fair, but Hongjoong also knew that life wasn't always fair.
"I have already lost them, can we do anything about it? No, right? Then please, you are all I have, and it's not your fault, don't be sad about it."
"Don't go."
"I'm staying."

And then once again, the days passed. The kids managed to put the house in the bright atmosphere again, Seonghwa was again the Seonghwa who used to crack jokes at the littlest things. Hongjoong was grateful, to finally have found a family.

A/n: And fellas that is how this ends. What if I tell you a huge spaceship crashed into their house and they all died? I had a strong urge to do smth like that and then I didn't. Also, sorry for the lack of plot in the story, it wasn't much. But hey hey hey I have a new book in the making, and it's smth of a fantasy. It'll be really fun! It's gonna take time, but if y'all can stay tuned or smth like that. Also everyone who read and enjoyed the story, once again, ily and tysm!