9

Yubin came back just before dinner time. All of them sat together to enjoy it.
"How's the food? I made it!" San exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure Hongjoong hyung did almost everything, you were just there to trouble him." Yeosang replied.

"San and I had a great time though." replied Hongjoong.

"I see, the food's delicious by the way, right Seonghwa hyung?" said Yeosang, smiling.

Seonghwa just nodded in response. They soon finished their dinner, Seonghwa walked over to the kitchen, Yubin followed in after a few minutes, to get water. Hongjoong was having a good laugh with San and Yeosang when he heard a glass fall in the kitchen.
"Oh no they're fighting again." Hongjoong hurried over to the kitchen.
This time Hongjoong was shocked to see Yubin almost choking Seonghwa. He forced Yubin off him, San and Yeosang helped. "Tell him not to look me in the eyes with those ugly eyes." Yubin said and left the kitchen.

Seonghwa sat down on the floor, coughing. Yeosang gave him a glass of water. "A-are you okay?" Hongjoong asked. Seonghwa just nodded in response.

They all cleaned up after dinner and sat talking on the floor. Seonghwa and Yeosang sat leaning on the wall, San had too much energy to relax and sit. They were talking about the times when they all used to live together, about how once Seonghwa and Yeosang returned home to find the others crawling around the house looking for San's phone. Only to find it inside the fridge. "I mean who forgets their phone in the fridge?" Yeosang said midst laughing. "You do when you're excited to eat, okay?" San replied. Hongjoong had a good laugh with the guys and he soon realized that there wasn't only these two, total seven of them used to live together. Amidst the talks, Hongjoong stole a glance at Seonghwa, and he was shocked to see him smiling. It was his first time seeing the boy smile, the smile wasn't a big one, his teeth weren't showing, nor were the corners of his lips curved into a huge smile. It was a very small smile, still it was there. His smile started in his eyes, Hongjoong noticed, and slowly reached his lips. Only if it stayed there a little more, Hongjoong could analyse it and probably write something about it later.

He realised he was staring when San asked, "Hyung, are you in love with Seonghwa hyung?" Hongjoong was embarrassed, "N-no I w-was just-"
"Shut up, you're embarrassing him" Yeosang said.
"I guess I'll go to bed" Seonghwa quickly said and hurried off.

"Look what you did," Yeosang said. "I was just joking because this hyung was staring at him." San defended himself. "I wasn't staring, I was just looking, it was the first time I saw him smile." Hongjoong said. "Really? He has changed a lot, he used to be so goofy and funny." Yeosang said. "Yeah, he used to smile often, wanna see some pictures?"
"Sure"

San showed him a picture of Seonghwa smiling, he was actually smiling there. He looked a thousand times more handsome when smiling. "Wanna see the other guys we talked about?" San asked. Without waiting for an answer, San showed him a picture of a guy, calling him Yunho. The guy looked pretty good, he had big eyes and a beautiful smile.
"Next is Mingi" San showed him another picture of a guy with pretty mono-lids. His eyes seemed to close when he smiled, and showed off his straight white teeth.

San showed another guy called Jongho, if those cute bears were humans, this is what they would look like. His smile was quite beautiful too. "Lastly, Wooyoung" San said showing him another picture. It was a guy with long black hair, tanned skin and pretty features.

A/N: Hi, this is actually my very first fic, if anyone is actually reading, can you please tell me in the comments how it is. I would love some feedback <3
Thanks for reading!