30

"Oh kid, you might be an orphan, but that doesn't mean you go around calling people your father."
Seonghwa sighed, he grabbed the man by his collar, his face inches away from his.
"Park Seojun! You are supposed to be in jail! Your sentence isn't over!" Seonghwa said gritting his teeth.
The man's eyes widened a bit, but then curved into a loathsome grin.
"Who are you?" the man asked.
"Son of Park Eunji, your wife whom you killed years ago!"
"Nonsense! I didn't kill my wife."
"She died a hundred times before her death, because of you." Seonghwa shook the man.
"Seongmin?" the man asked, bewildered, tracing his finger through Seonghwa's face.
"Seonghwa." he corrected him.

What kind of a father was he? To not even remember what his son's name was or what he even looked like. Hongjoong was thinking when a knife flew past him, missing him by inches. Seonghwa looked at him, turned back to his father.
"Don't your men know the rules? You don't attack while talking." Seonghwa said, looking at his father.
Seojun signalled the man to stop, they did.
"But son, why do you side with them? Do you know what happened years ago? They robbed our families! This child right here!" he pointed at Hongjoong "He is the last of the Kims! His grandfathers robbed my parents son! Listen, let's kill him, then there's no one of them left, my revenge is complete."
Seonghwa pushed him on the ground, the man did not fall but Seonghwa managed to bring him to his knees.
"And what about what you did to my mom? What did she do to deserve all that?!" he shouted.
"Listen, son-"
"Stop calling me that!"
"Okay, okay. Listen, what's done is done, we should just accept it, and change what we can."
"You should learn that first! Who told you it was right to start killing people? And you should have accepted what happened to your parents! Not start killing innocent lives!"
Seojun looked at his son, "Stop talking, start fighting." he said.
Before Hongjoong could even receive what happened, he saw a punch being aimed at him. He closed his eyes, but it never came, he opened them to find Seonghwa holding a fist. "Touch him once again, I dare you." he said.

It was all chaos then, Hongjoong saw Yeosang slit a wrist, Yunho was fighting two guys at once. San had pinned a man down and was trying to steal something from his clothes? Wooyoung was busy picking up guns. Mingi slit a throat and pushed the body. Seonghwa was having a bad fight with his father. Hongjoong saw Jongho talk to someone on his phone, most probably the police.

The fighting went on for a few more minutes, even Hongjoong had to throw some punches and kicks. Luckily, the police arrived and had everything controlled. Seonghwa held his father by the back of his shirt, and threw him to the police. They put handcuffs on him. The head turned to Seonghwa, "Mr. Park, he escaped a month ago, we have been trying to find him ever since, but thanks to you, we found him. His sentence should be prolonged now." the officer held out his hand, Seonghwa shook it.

Seonghwa turned towards them, Yeosang patted his back.
"I wanted to fight someone since months you know." Wooyoung said.
"Hell yes, can't remember the last time I fought someone." Yunho said.
"It was fun! Plus look what I found!" San exclaimed, showing a piece of red coloured rock.
"It's precious, I am gonna sell it!" he added.

Seonghwa just breathed out a sigh, took Hongjoong by his arm, and led everyone to the car. The drive back home was just the others talking about how they won their fights. Hongjoong and Seonghwa sat on the last seats, in a strained silence. Seonghwa was leaning on Hongjoong's shoulder, but he wasn't speaking a word. Hongjoong didn't know what to say either, didn't know what to feel about Seonghwa's father killing his parents. He was not angry, not at all. He was just sad that he had lost his parents to a psychopath.

A/n : Sadly, we are slowly heading towards the end of this book. I am sorry if I failed to meet your expectations, extremely sorry if this bored you. This was my very first story ever, and I appreciate all the support that I received, thanks a lot to everyone who keeps voting! Thank you so much! Ily! Though I am already working on another fic that would be better than this!