Chapter - 4

With your love, nobody can drag me down

We landed on Kimberly Lands this morning.I was transported to a hotel in a car along with Edward and Leah.I sleapt for most of the part because once  again the silence was deafening.Leah was sad,she mostly cried and Edward...he was emotionless as if nothing had happened,he played songs for a while and then hummed the lyrics,it looked as if he was having the time of his life and Leah on the other hand,looked remorseful.I felt really sorry for her and I was really ashamed of myself because I hurt her and the person who I intended to hurt was happily singing songs.The music was honestly giving me a headache and so I chose to sleep.

"Your music taste is so bad",I said before I closed my eyes.

"And you think that your boyfriend is the only singer on this planet",he looked at me briefly before turning his wild eyes back on the the road.

"Yeah,true",I rolled my eyes.
...............

"Leah,you are sharing a room with Kritika and make sure you get her all cleaned up and presentable",he said as he gave Leah the key card.
I stayed quiet.I looked around the hotel.Observing.The strange part was there were no other guests here and we were the only ones.

The hotel room looked really royal,I have never stayed in a hotel this royal before.I agreed to shower first because Leah wanted some lone time and I badly needed a shower because at this point,I stinked.

I spent thirty minutes in the shower,I shampooed because my hair felt greesy because of the humidity of the ocean and my skin felt all salty and dirty.Stefan always talked about traveling in his private yatch but I never knew that my first time on a ship was going to be with Leah and the only person I despise the most.I'm glad to have Leah, though she was one of them and equally harmful,she was the only person here who was more like a human,she is a little normal and that's it.Sursprisngly,the bathroom doesn't have any route to escape and nor does the hotel room.The window overlooked the sea and I could literally spot Edward's ship.If I jumped through the window, which by the way was on the 40th floor,I would probably fall in the ocean.

Leah picked a plane black knee length dress for me for the funeral.I didn't want to go but apparently Edward wants me there so that he could keep an eye on me.

"Are you Edward's sister?",I asked from nowhere.

"More like..like a sister.Carl was his best friend,they were more like brothers",she said as she finished putting her lipgloss and tossed it to me.

"Oh".

"They are all great friends",she continued.
"Edward,Carl,Ron,Zach & Peter.They always work together but as Edward had to kidnap you so he came to India and Carl didn't want him to go alone.I followed my brother as I had nothing better to do",she said.

"Are they going to be at the funeral?",I asked.

"Yeah,they just landed.Sarah is gonna come too.Sarah is Carl's daughter by the way",she said and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Are you okay?",I asked out of pure concern.

"I feel so bad for her.Her mom died during child birth and Carl was all she had and now, he is gone too",she wouldn't stop crying.

"I'm sorry Leah.She has you and you are going to be strong",I hugged her.

"I don't know what to do.This job is so tiring and if I end up dead too,what about Sarah?"

"Why don't you leave the job?"

"I can't, I'm bound",she wiped her cheeks and looked down.

"Well in that case,you need to listen to Edward and not end up dead",I smiled hugging her once again.